5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Good quality branded product. No trouble recording these and the box is handy for storage. They arrived quickly and were well packed. Would recommend this product.
Published on 20 May 2011 by D. Eastwood

1.0 out of 5 stars even failed to format!
I was looking for good reliable DVD +RW discs for my DVD recorder(Panasonic) to record TV programs for my satellite TV.
After tried Sony+RW(both yellow and red packages) and Verbatim, I ordered this TDK as Amazon has very good customer reviews.
Published 21 months ago by NB from Hampshire

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 May 2011
D. Eastwood (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, 21 April 2012
Graeme (Dorchester, Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TDK T19524 4x DVD+RW - Cakebox 10 Pack (Accessory)
Lightning delivery and excellent price. A1 sevice and product, buy with confidence.
I use mine for testing edited video before burning to a non recorable disc. Saves wasting discs when things go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd blanks, 7 May 2012
This review is from: TDK T19524 4x DVD+RW - Cakebox 10 Pack (Accessory)
bought these to record a couple of family weddings on they work very good clear play back and were delivered within 2 days of ordering them would recomend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars great dvd+rw from tdk, 7 Oct. 2012
M. J. Cronin - See all my reviews
This review is from: TDK T19524 4x DVD+RW - Cakebox 10 Pack (Accessory)
Great dvd+rw recordable disc's from TDK and work well in my pc to copy pictures/video clips.
and to store data.Plus to record from my dvd recorder/player.With no problems at all.
GREAT PRICE And supplier thank you. Martin bridgend south wales

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 22 Nov. 2011
This review is from: TDK T19524 4x DVD+RW - Cakebox 10 Pack (Accessory)
Not one failure or problem with them yet. Good value , reliable and arrived quickly. What more could you want.

1.0 out of 5 stars even failed to format!, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: TDK T19524 4x DVD+RW - Cakebox 10 Pack (Accessory)
But, sadly this products failed miserably, in fact this was the worst among these three brands. I couldn't format at all at the beginning of the use. I am not sure because this products doesn't suit to my Panasonic DVD recorder/player or just quality of these discs. Although Sony and Verbatim refused to re-write after a few times(Sony) and once or twice maximum(Verbatim) due to "scratches, dirt or quality of the disc failure" and I lost all the programs recorded in the discs, both Sony and Verbatim did format ok. After T tried and checked all 10 discs, all failed and went to bin! I should go back to Sony after all??

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality disks that will still work after 50+ write/erase cycles., 5 July 2014
This review is from: TDK T19524 4x DVD+RW - Cakebox 10 Pack (Accessory)
After playing around with a half-dozen Tesco DVD-RW disks that I had written-to just once then locked away for 5 years (so they were still pristine physically), I found to my dismay that when I then write/erased them more than 5-6 times, they became pretty much unusable. So I bought these TDK disks more out of curiosity than anything else.

I have so far put one of these TDK disks through 20 write/erase cycles of its entire surface and it still comes up smelling of roses - so MUCH better than the Tesco disks. My experiments have also reconfirmed (to me) the impractical nature of DVD-RW disks for general use - unless left in the DVD-tray, the tiniest surface smudge/scratch WILL produce subsequent write failures. Pity.

But these disks seem very good.

Update: Just to mention that these cannot be written to eternally without error - after a flawless record of 32 complete write/erase cycles for the whole of the disk, cycle 33 started producing errors. Using Nero, it would prompt to erase the disk, do so, but would then detect it as still needing to be erased. After erasing with different software, I eventually got a successful write/verify for the entire disk. The next few tries produced more errors followed by reluctant successes, until write 35 - this far, no further it seems! Since I was only doing this DVD-RW-testing when I had stuff to archive to DVD-R disks, I know the drive itself is ok, hence my test-DVD-RW drive must be the culprit. Pity, I was hoping they could be written to indefinitely. Loses a star.

Final update: I don't know what caused the write-failures mentioned above, but my test disk started working again and has now been written/read successfully (4.5gig each time) 51 times. So I think it's safe to say that these are excellent rewritable disks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service. Received in 2 days, 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: TDK T19524 4x DVD+RW - Cakebox 10 Pack (Accessory)
Excellent service . Received in 2 days ,though DVD didn't work on my Panasonic DVD player😒😒 . But I format the DVD on PC after that formatted on DVD player & it's Working 😊☺️.Those who having problem in Panasonic DVD player, try on PC first then try in DVD player it will work .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: TDK T19524 4x DVD+RW - Cakebox 10 Pack (Accessory)
They have all worked properly though I did have a bit of a problem formatting some of them. Found a work around was to format first on my laptop as if to save files and then reformatted on DVD recorder for TV. Would buy again as good price.

2.0 out of 5 stars 60% good, 11 Feb. 2013
R. King (Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TDK T19524 4x DVD+RW - Cakebox 10 Pack (Accessory)
The discs I revived work well however I must be unlucky enough to get a pack that contained 4 faulty discs