Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 July 2004
As an impulse purchase following his performance at Glastonbury I was disappointed that the high energy, unpredictability and passion of those live performances hadn't crossed into the studio. Nevertheless this is a fabulous swinging jazz album guaranteed to get those toes tapping and fingers clicking!
on 18 December 2012
I have bought all of Jamie Cullum's albums now and this is one of his earliest. There's an emphasis on saxaphones and trumpets, rather than piano, but Cullum's trademark voice is fantastic. A very good album, and one I play many times.
VINE VOICEon 3 October 2006
A good debut. I bought it after twentysomething and was iompressed but preferred the "hit". His rendition of the classic numbers is never less than fresh and exciting, his original work is less convincing on this album in my view.
on 18 June 2014
The wee man Cullum is underestimated.
Don't know why he is not brought to the fore alot more.
He knows his stuff"Jazz".
Come on people enjoy this music....
Great album.
on 5 March 2011
At first listening, I felt disappointed, that I'd made a mistake. But the whole album soon grew on me very quickly. Now, I recommend it enthusiastically.
on 23 December 2013
Remarkable voice and phrasing in classic songs and some interesting new numbers though I doubt they have become classics in their own right.
on 24 April 2014
Incredibly we'll strung together music, sweet jazz sung so well, really we'll emphasised singing, great intonation and production. Buy it!
on 1 April 2013
Brilliant album from first to last track. If you like this, I recommend you try out all his other stuff. Absolutely wonderful!!!!!
on 14 May 2015
A very enjoyable collection of an early release by Jamie Cullum, with his own individual arrangements on many tracks.
on 15 March 2015
quite enjoy listening to this