5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for all the oldies in the family!
I didn't know what to honestly expect with this. At first I was drawn to it because it had the original artist videos from the 80's. But was soon dragged into singing along to such classics as 'Europes: Final Count Down'!
Published on 12 Dec 2005 by Mr. T. Haddrell

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great!
Keeps you amused for the first few times of playing it but becomes very repetative. Not much choice of songs!
Published on 31 Jan 2010 by Monty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for all the oldies in the family!, 12 Dec 2005
Mr. T. Haddrell "aka-t" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Singstar '80s (PS2) (Video Game)
With the games bars, pitch, and words you can soon be singing along like a pro. Okay, perhaps not, but you can sit there and watch the great videos from yester year.
There are even songs when two people can take on a part of a song. Good fun for the family. Even my three year old daughter wanted to have a go!
Be warned! You need microphones and a special adaptor to play this game (see the one for includes mics for all the kit needed).

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloomin great!!, 6 Jan 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Singstar '80s (PS2) (Video Game)
Fantastic party starter! The pass the mike game on it is really good if you have a group of people to play!
We got the mike's with the game, coz to be honest you have to be pretty stupid not to at least check if its compatible without!
Collecting the other singstar games now to build up the library!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, 13 Nov 2005
Joanna Knibbs "jospicey" (Swansea) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Singstar '80s (PS2) (Video Game)
This is the best one so far, the songs are very good. The rapping songs like Ice ice baby can be difficult if you don`t know the songs very well. I like singing along with karma chameleon,material girl and heaven is a place on earth. Not good duets on this one, party had some good ones. There is even a ping pong game that you control with your voice on it.
The only prob still with this is that you can not get rid of the artists voice, its not really karaoke when you have the artists voice there while you are singing. Karaoke stage has a good way of controlling the artists voice, you can turn it up or down with the control pad, so you can have it on to help you along then when you know the song well you can turn it right off. But overall the singstar games are very good, and the microphones are strong and sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 5 Sep 2006
This review is from: Singstar '80s (PS2) (Video Game)
I love this game, im 15 n i got it and i thought i would recognise maybe 2 or 3, but i knew every single song, and they are such good fun songs. Pass the Mic is great, me and my 6 friends have the whole collection of the games, and we have sing star nights, its so addictive!

4.0 out of 5 stars 80's music rules, 29 Sep 2006
T. Lindsay "tlinds" (uk) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Singstar '80s (PS2) (Video Game)
At first I was a bit concerned with the idea of getting Singstar with me being male. No real reason but something to do after I have had a few drinks. It is a great laugh and despite my age, my sheer love of 80's music has made it easier for me to sing along. One problem which I'll probably sort out is the volume of the songs playing while your singing, the microphone does sound a bit weaker than expected. The eye toy feature is a good addition making me want to get back on it and beat the higher scores!

'Final Countdown', here I come....

5.0 out of 5 stars Singstar 80s, 23 May 2007
This review is from: Singstar '80s (PS2) (Video Game)
i have most of the singstar games, and out of all of them, this was probably my favourite...even though I'm 13 and wasn't even born in the eighties! i know most of the songs, as they are the sort of songs that are often played in movies, at discos, played in my house etc. Some of the most well known include Tainted Love, Eye of The Tiger, Atomic, Wake Me Up (before you go-go)... you can play with friends or by yourself, meaning there is nowhere to hide! So come on, buy Singstar 80s and get singing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Singstar 80', 5 May 2009
Ida Tafuri (Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Singstar '80s (PS2) (Video Game)
This game is fabulous! It contains amazing songs and even my husband that didn't sing very well is now learning to become a Superstar!
Everybody apreciate it very much whenever we take it out. Lots of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars popstar ps2 80s hits, 4 Feb 2009
Di "groovytube" (Cornwall,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Singstar '80s (PS2) (Video Game)
What a brilliant game. All the hits form my era. Bought it for my daughter and we sing all the hits together. She picks up the songs after a few rounds, but most of them she knows.I've just bought another songstar with the modern songs on and although I don't know many, I've picked them up as we go. The set up is really good and on playback you sound great (even if you're not!) would highly recommend and am saving up for more songstar. Fun factor 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars PS2 Singstar 80s, 9 July 2009
This review is from: Singstar '80s (PS2) (Video Game)
Superfun PS2 game at a super low price.These PS2 titles still show how good the PS2 console still is.
Amazon delivered in superfast time too.

5.0 out of 5 stars COOL!, 25 Feb 2006
This review is from: Singstar '80s (PS2) (Video Game)
I'm 14 years old and when i first saw this game i thought it would be packed with unknown songs for old people. But when i looked at the tracks on singstar 80's on amazon, i saw all the songs was well known songs, usually ones that are played at partys. I noticed i knew almost all the songs already, Even the ones i didnt know i learnt quite quickly. To get this game you'll need to buy the special singstar microphones but its defeantly worth it. I've already got singstar popword, party and 80's and i'm planning on collecting them all, even though i cannot sing to save my life! lol :D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Singstar '80s (PS2)
Singstar '80s (PS2) by Sony (PlayStation2)
24.95