4.0 out of 5 stars yahtzee score pads
Being able to buy these replacement pads is great, it has meant being able to continue using our yahtzee game which everyone enjoys.
Published on 30 May 2010 by SG

3.0 out of 5 stars yahtzee scorepads
would have preferred to know the dimensions of the product as they proved a little too small for my mother who has slighly impaired vision.
Published on 18 May 2010 by Ms. M. Mitchell

4.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Small but Good, 11 Mar. 2012
SueLes (Blewbury UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yahtzee Scorepads (Toy)
These are replacement score-pads for the Yahtzee game. They have all the same information as the originals, the only difference being that they are smaller. This is not a problem but it will be noticeable when you first use them. You will get used to them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Scorepads, 24 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Yahtzee Scorepads (Toy)
The scorepads are just a little on the small side but are useful because they fit into the Yahtzee container. The scorepads we had for a previous version of the game were larger but the main thing is that the game is very popular with our whole family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yahtzee Scorepads, 13 Dec. 2011
J. Powell (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yahtzee Scorepads (Toy)
Excellent game to pay, great fun for all the family - the yahtzee scorepads arrived very promtly, were well packaged and will provide hours of fund for me and my family over the Christmas and New Year period.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yahtzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, 18 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Yahtzee Scorepads (Toy)
When we completed our last scoring pad we we're worried that we wouldn't be able to play our favourite travel game again but Amazon came to the rescue and supplied new scoring pads in record time - well done.

3.0 out of 5 stars I am trying to teach Yahtzee to a child. ..., 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Yahtzee Scorepads (Toy)
I am trying to teach Yahtzee to a child. These score cards are far too small for a child to be able to write their score in without it becoming very untidy and unreadable. Won't be buying them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok they didn't arrive, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Yahtzee Scorepads (Toy)
I ordered these as extras for our old set but they never came, saying that the shop were very helpful, apologised profusely and refunded my money without quibbling, couldn't of asked more really!

4.0 out of 5 stars valan, 12 July 2011
This review is from: Yahtzee Scorepads (Toy)
These score pads are excellent. We play Yatzee so much the 1st pads have been used up and now on to our 2nd lot. Unlike some reviews we don't find the score pads too small.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, 8 April 2014
Colin Banks (NW England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yahtzee Scorepads (Toy)
The score pads are tiny and while they are useable you have to write small to fit the scores on. It would be better twice the size in my opinion, like the old scorepads

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 3 Feb. 2011
Sarah Ralphs (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yahtzee Scorepads (Toy)
Amazed that I was able to pick these up on Amazon...so glad they,re still produced and well done for supplying just about anything I can think of !

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Yahtzee Scorepads (Toy)
needed extra pads for xmas coming up as this is a popular game and these pads were brill, payed for what I needed, very happy and would reccommend

Yahtzee Scorepads