4.0 out of 5 stars Good gym accessory
Can't excercise without music. Can't stand other people's music. So I MUST have my nano, otherwise I don't excercise. Sad but true. This does what it promises and I wouldn't be without it. You can wash it if you put it into a net bag and put it in a machine delicates cycle. No bio powder or fab conditioner.
Published on 7 Sept. 2009 by KokoLB

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok ...
Published on 15 Jun. 2012 by Emma

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok ..., 15 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Apple iPod nano Armband Green (Electronics)
It certainly does what I bough it for ... in that it holds my ipod, safely, when I run. The only problem I have is that even over shorter distances (say about 8k) I can begin to feel that its there, it begins to rub and irritate my skin. On longer distances 25k+ I can have full on chaffing its quite sore and red afterwards. I've been using it for about 6 weeks now and am already on the look out for a replacement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gym accessory, 7 Sept. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Styled design and true functionality, 7 Nov. 2005
This review is from: Apple iPod nano Armband Green (Electronics)
This armband is a perfect accsesory for your ipod nano, not only is it truly stylish just like all ipod products it is functional. The nano slides effortlessley into the armband which is made of lightweight and flexible material. If you are into running or want a case for your ipod nano, then this case is for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars iPod nano, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Apple iPod nano Armband Green (Electronics)
It was just what I needed,to keep my nano safe from been knocked about in my pocket and,at the right price.

Apple iPod nano Armband Green