5.0 out of 5 stars Sigma 70-300mm lens, 29 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6 Macro DG Lens For Pentax Digital & Film SLR Cameras (Electronics)
Excellent lens for the money, truly outstanding pictures and quality. A bit heavy but on a tripod just brilliant. I use in conjunction with my Pentax K-x it has took me from an average Joe to an not so average Joe with a camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable budget lens, 18 Mar. 2012
R. McGilvray (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this lens as we can't afford to spend any more than this Sigma lens comes in at. I've certainly not felt dissapointed - the clarity of the lens is better than the kit lens that I have and it is nice that Sigma supply good quality lens caps for both ends and a lens hood. The barrel is a bit stiff when zooming and the focus is quite noisy but I don't feel I can expect more than what I have at this price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gives a good quality picture, 22 Nov. 2014
Mr. Anthony Butler (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
Gives a good quality picture. I like specification, it complements my kit lens very well and image quality is almost as good. The only downsides are the zoom ring is quite stiff, but as it is new, I expect it will loosen in time, and the other is the aperture control is difficult to operate as (on my K50) the flash housing prevents me getting to it easily. But all in all it is very good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars top kit, 9 Aug. 2012
I have just received this lens having had to send back the first one that was sent. Replaced in 24 hrs, how good is that???? The lens itself gives a beautiful, clear image, the macro setting is particularly nice and just messing about with it in the garden after I got I got some beautiful close up shots. For the money the quality is unbelievable this lens is an absolute steal, five stars from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars great lens, 16 Jan. 2015
Just arrived today, awesome lens, macro switch is a little stuff but nothing to throw it in the bin over, taken some lovely photos already, auto focus is fast and not too loud, quite light on the camera and looks great too! Nice Matt finish, would definitely recommend, in my opinion as good as its pentax counter part

4.0 out of 5 stars Sigma lens, 15 May 2012
As useual great service from AMAZON, arrived before schedule.
Cant fault this product at the moment,great value lens,even the macro does as it says,although the macro button was a bit tricky to start with, but soon mastered it.
If your looking for a budget lens with decent quality this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money Pentax zoom, 30 July 2013
Very quick delivery from supplier.
The lens is an ideal mate for my Pentax K200, giving great versatility from close up macro to reasonable long range zoom.
For anyone without pots of gold to spend, this is a very good option for your digital SLR.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better build quality than expected from a lens of this ..., 22 July 2014
Much better build quality than expected from a lens of this price, the images do loose some contrast when at 300mm but that can be made up for in post processing, the macro function is quite good, it gives a very shallow depth of filed to the images.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sigma lenses - do the business, 27 April 2014
Having irreparably broken my previous Sigma 100-300mm lens I opted for this as a replacement. It has the added "macro" option and I am 100% happy with the results I have achieved with it. Would happily recommend it to any prospective buyers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful lens., 13 Jun. 2013
This lens is crisp, sharp, with excellent detail, and wonderful colour saturation. The price is very low, which suggests possible mechanical weakness, but the quality of the optics is remarkable, and well worth the risk. Very happy with this lens.