Format: DVD|Change

on 7 February 2009
My two and a half year old daughter loves this DVD and wants to watch it even when it isn't Christmas. Great characters and concepts introduced in a fun way for young children.
on 8 December 2010
my 14 month old son loves bear in the big blue house, especially the dance party DVD, he dances along to to songs. We played them for him on a four hour flight and he kept him entertained which was great for us and our fellow passengers, and there very educational.
on 9 January 2011
I love this Christmas special. It is great for the kids but I also found it funny and heart warming and sad. Especially when they bring old Jack in from the snow.
Lovely for the kids.
on 15 February 2016
This is a fantastic Christmas version of the excellent Jim Henson program. Some brilliant songs and although I bought it for the children (my oldest is 16) I really bought it for myself for nostalgic reasons.
on 13 January 2010
This was added to my son's DVD collection at Christmas and we all love it! Plenty of music, energy and teaching behind everybody's favourite bear. If you're reading this, I can definitely recommend it!
on 8 January 2014
Think I enjoyed it more than my 9 month old son! Classic children dvds so much better than the new over animated stuff! Quick delivery, will be watched for many more Christmas' to come
on 13 December 2012
As with a previous Bear review, its wrapped as a gift, it will be loved. Everything connected to bear sends my tiny granddaughters into a frenzy of happiness, singing and dancing.
on 4 January 2013
Again bought for my autistic grandson, and it went down well with him. His previous dvd is worn out with constant use, so this was a well received gift.
on 8 December 2013
I bought this DVD for my 1,5 year-old son. I think both episodes are fun to watch, it would have been nice to have more songs in the sing along section.
on 28 March 2016
Watched this on YouTube with the grandkids but was split other two files which can be hard to find so bought the DVD instead as they liked it.