4.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!
My two and a half year old daughter loves this DVD and wants to watch it even when it isn't Christmas. Great characters and concepts introduced in a fun way for young children.
Published on 7 Feb 2009 by J. Hart

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for fans
This christmassy dvd would be better for kids that already know and love the bear in the big blue house and possibly over 5 years old. I bought it for my 2 year old and the morals of respecting all religions was lost on him.

I was expecting a happy singing bear dvd with christmas songs or something. Never mind, there's always Ebay.
Published on 28 Jun 2011 by kintamani293

4.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 7 Feb 2009
J. Hart (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bear In The Big Blue House: A Very Beary Christmas [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 9 Jan 2011
I love this Christmas special. It is great for the kids but I also found it funny and heart warming and sad. Especially when they bring old Jack in from the snow.
Lovely for the kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars bear dvds, 8 Dec 2010
my 14 month old son loves bear in the big blue house, especially the dance party DVD, he dances along to to songs. We played them for him on a four hour flight and he kept him entertained which was great for us and our fellow passengers, and there very educational.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas dvd, 8 Jan 2014
Think I enjoyed it more than my 9 month old son! Classic children dvds so much better than the new over animated stuff! Quick delivery, will be watched for many more Christmas' to come

4.0 out of 5 stars good story, nice songs. It would have been better if there were more episodes or extras on the DVD, 8 Dec 2013
I bought this DVD for my 1,5 year-old son. I think both episodes are fun to watch, it would have been nice to have more songs in the sing along section.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great childrens dvd, 12 Jan 2013
My toddler loved it as he loves the bear as did my older daughter when she was younger and still does

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear in Blue House, 4 Jan 2013
Again bought for my autistic grandson, and it went down well with him. His previous dvd is worn out with constant use, so this was a well received gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear again, 13 Dec 2012
As with a previous Bear review, its wrapped as a gift, it will be loved. Everything connected to bear sends my tiny granddaughters into a frenzy of happiness, singing and dancing.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab dvd, 15 Nov 2010
difah (lancashire) - See all my reviews
Purchased for my 16 mth old great dvd and was del quick in good condition as this was a used item

5.0 out of 5 stars son loves these, 21 April 2010
Paul Agnew "suck0sess" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Got these for my son as it was always on
too late for him to catch it,great set of
dvds at a great price!