5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ALBUM, 5 Mar. 2006
M. J. HUBBARD - See all my reviews
This review is from: Extreme Behavior (Audio CD)
This is a great album, this old boy has got a awsome voice. The album is near perfect. The Amazon.com site people say how they copy Nickelback but in my opinion this one album by Hinder is better than all of Nickelbacks. Hinder have there own sound that kicks ass out of anything out at the moment. 'Better Than Me', 'Get Stoned' and 'Lips Of An Angel' our probably the best tunes although all songs are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars but this is an absolute cracker - no weak numbers and a perfect blend of out and out rockers and sultry love ..., 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Extreme Behavior [Us Import] (Audio CD)
Bought this again as my original disc had been played so many times it had worn out! I wasn't convinced by Hinder until I heard this - thought it was all hype, but this is an absolute cracker - no weak numbers and a perfect blend of out and out rockers and sultry love songs. 'Lips of an Angel' has to go down as an all time classic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome album!, 7 April 2006
This review is from: Extreme Behavior (Audio CD)
If you like good, old skool sounding rock then this album is for you.
With a great mix of straight forward rock songs and powerful ballards this album is a must for fans of bands like Def Leppard and the like.
p.s. Beware when buying. I ended up with an edited version of the album with the one simply listed as [Import].

5.0 out of 5 stars Hinder kicked my ass!!!!!!!, 1 Oct. 2006
Tosh (Lincoln, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Extreme Behavior [Us Import] (Audio CD)
Oh how I hate those long flights across the pond coz it always ends up with the purchase of 20 plus CD's. Hinder was yet again an accidental purchase having to wait for the girlfriend in a book shop I picked up a set of headphones and listened to this fantastic sounding old school rock band. Hailing from Canada they seem to have the knack to write great songs like Nickleback and the like. This is a permanent resident in my car, music to drive to nice and loud.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Band!!!, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Extreme Behavior [Us Import] (Audio CD)
This is my Favourite Band and to be honest this is probably my favourite album from them. Even my kids ask for this album to be played all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning...and shocking..., 1 Nov. 2006
Jacob Sanders (North Warwickshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Extreme Behavior [Us Import] (Audio CD)
I hadn't heard of Hinder until I was watching the US version of TRL on MTV a couple of days ago. I heard 'Lips of an Angel' and enjoyed it, so I went a head and purchased the album, I wasn't sure what I was expecting from it, but it shocked me...no, it blew me away. The whole album is absolutley amazing.

It has a great mix of songs, from sad ones to feel-good tracks, there isn't a bad track on the whole CD.

Hinder, to me are a mix up between Nickleback, Collective Soul with adash of the Goo Goo Dolls, this is a must have CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Extreme Behavior [Us Import] (Audio CD)
Great album great sound. Haven't stopped listening to the band since I purchased it a must for any rock fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album I've brought in a while, 8 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Extreme Behavior [Us Import] (Audio CD)
Every track on this album is amazing. The band rocks but still think this is their best work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hinder Extreme Behavior Debut album, 18 Mar. 2007
This review is from: Extreme Behavior [Us Import] (Audio CD)
An absolutly outstanding album, proper good hard rock, mixed with some softer ballards like Lips Of An Angel and Better Than Me, not all doon and gloom, as some bands seem to revel in, this is upbeat US Rock at it's best.

Looking at the bands profile they say, their inspiration comes from such bands as Bad Company, The Rolling Stones and Aerosmith, well this may be true, but Hinder have a style all their own, may it long continue I say.

We can only hope hinders second album is as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Extreme Behavior [Us Import] (Audio CD)
Love this album some great songs. My favourite is lips of an angel

Extreme Behavior [Us Import]
Extreme Behavior [Us Import] by Hinder (Audio CD - 2005)