5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL WONDER WOMAN
Well what can I say.
13 discs, five for season 1, 4 for season 2 and 4 for season 3. If you were to watch each one back to back there is nearly 3 days worth of viewing if you stop up 24 hours a day.
I remember this when I was a kid and I loved it then.
Published on 17 Dec. 2005 by Darren Watkins

3.0 out of 5 stars wonder what
lol wonder what the heck was I doing watching this as a school boy got it ,finally get to see her in her invisible plane ,let that temp you into buying it
Published 13 months ago by D.W.hattermann

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL WONDER WOMAN, 17 Dec. 2005
Darren Watkins (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Well what can I say.
I remember this when I was a kid and I loved it then.
It has brought back some great memories watching it, and there are a couple of extras on some of the discs.
This is my Christmas present to myself, and what a price, it's cheaper to buy this one than all of the other ones individually and I have never seen this in the shops yet.
Lynda Carter has to be one of the most beautiful women on the plant (and still is), she is Wonder Woman.
The box set contains all of the episodes ever made, taking you from the original World War II episodes in Season one through to the 'modern' stuff in Seasons 2 and 3.
And the theme tune has to be one of the best ever written for a TV show.
This box set is a MUST for all fans of this show.
The best purchase I have ever made.

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY! Greatest TV Show of all-time!, 6 Jun. 2003
Brandon L. Harlow (Colonial Heights, VA United States) - See all my reviews
Wonder Woman was my favorite show when I was a kid. I remember being 5 years old and spinning around in circles for hours and hours (I'm male by the way...)
This DVD contains the first three episodes from Season 2 of Wonder Woman, when it moved to CBS from ABC. WWII is over and Princess Diana has returned to her home on Paradise Island. A plane crashes onto the Island with Steve Trevor Jr. on board. The evil of the Nazis has been replaced with a world in turmoil during the late 70s. Diana wins the challenge (again) and returns to America as Diana Prince (once again) to work as a field agent in IADC (Inter-Agency Defense Command) with Trevor.
Anschluss '77 is a great episode and boasts a first (and last)...Wonder Woman actually kills! Yes, she KILLS Hitler! She purposefully botches his re-generation process and he is murdered. A bit out-of-character for the woman who could turn "a hawk into a dove" but fascinating nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynda Carter saves the world, and distracts dads., 18 Mar. 2007
I. R. Kerr (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Wonder Woman: Complete Seasons 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
I love this programme, sure it is cheesy, the effects are dated, there's lots of American jingoism but at is heart it is what a TV superhero series should be, entertaining.

From the WWII fights against the axis powers and their USA based spy rings to 1970's America. The stories are pretty basic with the odd recurring character like the splendid Henry Gibson and some typically 1970's silverfoil clad aliens. But this stands out the greatest lead character casting of any superhero series or film, with the possible exception of Christopher Reeve. Also for the superb theme tune, the casting of Debra Winger as Wonder Girl and for the costume designers who brought William and Elizabeth Marston's heroine to life.

Lynda Carter was shoe-horned into that costume which has become so iconic. A Former Miss USA, Carter was so perfect for the role it is hard to imagine any actress filling her red boots to such perfection. I'm all for someone having a go but any future show or film will have to be judged against it, just as Christopher Reeve WAS the perfect Superman.

Her co-star Lyle Waggoner was a little wooden and thankfully took a back seat in the last series but who watched Wonder Woman to see him? Sorry Lyle but Ms. Carter was, and still is, the main attraction. The blue underwater and motorcycle outfits were also superb designs.

Watching it again after almost 30 years was a nostalgic treat. Some things do not change there's ecological and anti-war themes that are still relevant today. And, even better than that, there's daft robots galore. It is, like Buck Rogers superb 1970's kitsch and I loved every minute of it.

I give it five stars largely for Lynda Carter but also on the strength of the fact that as I watched it I remembered what was coming next in many episodes, such was the impact it had first time round.

Go on, give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars In your satin tights, fighting for our rights...., 2 Jun. 2003
Anya Bakjabic (Cornwall, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The amazing thing about Wonder Woman was that she not only single-handedly kicked major ass against the dishonourable characters of the planet, but she also did it with such style!
Can you remember spinning around in the back garden pretending to be Wonder Woman? I can, and I was a ten year old boy at the time! That says a lot for me I know.
Getting back on track, this is just pure nostalgia for those old enough to remember when TV allowed escapism such as this, along with The Bionic Woman and Charlie's Angels. Only Hart to Hart can top this for sheer campery.
Go on, buy it. If only to remind yourself that Wonder Woman was the only superhero with an 18 inch waist and satin tights. She makes Tomb Raider's Angelina Jolie look like a bag lady.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDER WOMAN IS GREAT!!!!, 10 Oct. 2003
Darren Watkins (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this because I remember it from when I was a kid.
I also used to watch it on SciFi channel when they ran it. It is the best series ever and the DVD is just packed full of campness!
The best thing about it too is that when you put the DVD in and have it on the main menu, it constantly repeats the Wonder Woman theme tune.
It's a really, really good DVD to have (spot the mistake on the second episode - Diana runs off into the woods in a dress but when she turns into Wonder Woman she was wearing jeans!).
BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Wonderful Woman in the World Wonder Woman, 23 April 2004
Mr. Daniel Black (Canberra Australia) - See all my reviews
It was great to find the two volumes of Wonder Woman on DVD seeing thethird pilot on Volume one and the two episodes which followed straightafter each other in sequence but on the second volume had two in sequencebut the third episode was out by an episode because the episode thatshould have followed was the Pied Piper and not the Queen and the thief,after saying that I still enjoyed it anyway.
Keep bringing them out.
Don't forget that on June 29th America is releasing the first completeseason of Wonder Woman

5.0 out of 5 stars At last and about time!, 10 May 2003
Yi Chieh (Singapore) - See all my reviews
In the 70s, only few series featuring women were outstanding, they were Wonder Woman, Charlie's Angels and The Bionic Woman.
These first three episodes will tell how Wonder Woman discovers the injured captain and how she compete her way in disguise to win the competition held in paradise island, where the winner will return to America with Steve Trevor to help fight crime.
Armed with her tiara, deflecting bracelets and indestructable bracelets, she shows courage and compassion just like her comic character. Lynda Carter was destined to be Wonder Woman, she gives the character the warm and strength it needed.
FYI, Columbia Home Video released the TV mini-series few years ago in VHS but the quantites were limited. So get this if you wish to own a piece of 70s TV history. Let's hope they will soon release all the episodes of the three seasons on DVD. Atfer all, VHS can't last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Campy Fantasticky, 19 Jun. 2003
I loved this dvd! I had never seen the pilot for the second series before until I got this dvd. Please tell me that there are going to be more! I loved Wonder Woman when I was a kid, and I could never quite forget dear ol' Lynda in that costume. The episodes are fantastic. The Return of Wonder Woman was basically the original pilot all over again. Plane l;ands on Paradise island, Contest held to decide who goes out into the world, Diana wins, Wonder Woman Returns. Anchluss 77 was fab. A really far fetched story about cloning Hitler and a group of Neo Nazi's was just too good, and The Man Who Moved the World, about a Telekinetic Japanese man with a grudge was just too much! The fisrt three seem to be mostly about World War II in some way, but then I loved the Wartime ones. I just hope they are released too... The only let down was the special features, which are none too special. A few photos and cast bio's, but then you don't really want to look at them anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately a Wonderful Woman!, 30 Jan. 2004
K. Stewart "kindkazie" (U K) - See all my reviews
Don't know what it is that makes me love this DVD so much. Also, I couldn't imagine anyone else playing the part of Wonder Woman. Despite having no previous acting experience, I believe Lynda Carter does a fab job. She also looks incredibly cool in her Wonder Woman custom. I've enjoyed all 3 of the stories on this DVD but the one I enjoy the most is The Return of Wonder Woman. This DVD brings back wonderful memories for me when I was a child. Now all grown up, it still feels like yesterday watching this stories time and time again! Love it! Would recommend it to any heroes fan! Especially Wonder Woman fans!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Woman complete seasons 1-3 DVD, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Wonder Woman: Complete Seasons 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
This box set is well presented with 13 discs, sesons 1-3. It arrived very quick. Excellent picture but the sound is still in the 1970's.Overall its a great box set. It brings back lots of childhood memories.

Wonder Woman: Complete Seasons 1-3 [DVD]
Wonder Woman: Complete Seasons 1-3 [DVD] by Lynda Carter (DVD - 2005)
Used & New from: £58.75