5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Idea
Published on 8 Jan. 2008 by D. Tarry

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT DOWNLOADABLE
I ordered this item thinking it would be downloadable, I found out it wasn't, and cancelled it 7 (yes seven) minutes later and they said it had already been dispatched. I find it hard to believe they sent it out for delivery 7 minutes after I ordered it!!!!!!!!
Published 12 months ago by Luke

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Idea, 8 Jan. 2008
D. Tarry "Teris IXI" (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox LIVE Gold 3-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360) (Accessory)
When i first signed up for xbox live, i got the standard 1 month free but After that i wasn't sure i wanted to make the commitment for monthly payments coming out of my bank. Now i have another option, i get one of these cards every 3 months so if i'm not playing it as much after 3 months i can wait a while before getting the next card without money being taken from my account; and it's atcually cheaper to buy these cards than it is to pay for 3 months of xbox live on direct debit.

Just dont do what 2 of these reviewers did and buy this thinking it will work with the origional xbox, this is xbox 360 only! And those two didn't really rate the product, they just rated their own stupidity when they gave it 3 stars.

I'm Gamertag Teris IXI, feel free to find me on Xbox Live.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gold membership XBOX, 19 July 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Purchased for my son .. XBOX is what it is, not a fan personally but my son lives on it ..... Delivery was very quick and I used the free delivery and the Amazon price was somewhat a few pounds cheaper than the local stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 15 Sept. 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is brill if you want to connect to xbox live for 3 months or only have £13 and need to save up to get the 12 month. You must get xbox live

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly epic!!!, 20 Jun. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
When i bought xbox live I expected to just get a online gamplay and multiplayer boy was I wrong it is an uttly mindblowing experiance the
amount of services and content you get for your money is amazing.
Its so easy to to keep track of your friends and the ranked matchs are
a great feature insuring your never out of your leage.A truly great
experiance!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to buy a short subscription? Don't pay by Direct Debit, buy this card., 26 Sept. 2007
Ben "Tillekaratne" (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I signed up for Xbox Live about 9 months ago and used up my free trials on my Xbox 360, so decided to buy a one-month subscription from the xbox.com website. I was under the assumption that buying Xbox Live for a month meant that I would have it FOR the month, then I'd carry on without for a while. I was a little irritated to find out that I was Direct Debited for the next month's subscription after my one month was up. I couldn't understand why anybody would want to buy one month at a time if they only intended to continue with their subscription. Surely, if I wanted to keep Live, I'd have bought the 12 month package in the first place and saved myself some money instead of buying one month at a time? In the end, I had to call up a terrible call centre in India, and wait for about 30 minutes to speak to anybody. It wasn't worth the hassle, and I'd recommend buying this card if you're after a quick subscription that you'll want to expire and not keep paying money for.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Addition for Avid Gamers, 17 April 2013
Some Guy (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is perfect for me as I had only sporadically used Xbox Live and had mostly used 48 hour passed provided in game boxes and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go all the way for a twelve month pass as I never know how long the novelty for such things would last for myself so this was a good idea when buying the newer version of Xbox with an inbuilt wi-fi detector.

I am now getting hours of joy from playing online, even if I do stink at the games that I play but it's good to know that I am able to get all the possible downloads for maximum gaming capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson quiet !!!, 20 Mar. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this 3 month membership for my grandson who has been asking for it for ages. It was well worth the money !!! I've had peace ever since !! He can talk to his friends from school and play his games quite happily while the family can sit and read a book or do a jigsaw without any interruption except the odd comment that we overhear. And he has done his chore's without moaning once..... So highly recommended, quick delivery, reasonable price, what more could you ask for ????

5.0 out of 5 stars Service Beyond the Call of Duty, 19 Jun. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this product as a gift for my son-in-law and stupidly did not check the box before sending it to him. Three months later we discovered the vital card was not enclosed. Indigo Starfish replaced the product immediately and without any fuss at all. I would highly recommend this company if you're looking for X-Box live cards. The subscription itself is an ideal way to gift those hard to buy for sons-in-law, sons, big brothers etc. I will certainly be purchasing again.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, lol, 1 Feb. 2012
Well, it's 3 months worth of xbox live, nothing more nothing less, it works. It comes sealed in plastic and also sealed in Amazons cardboard box thingies so I see no reason why some people are complaining that their codes have been scratched/opened, those reviews are a bit dubious if you ask me, perhaps people trying to get free extra codes? lol. Anyway, as long as the description says "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk" then I seriously doubt you'll have any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 1 July 2013
Bought this for my boyfriend as the price was cheaper than most supermarkets or game stores. If it stays cheaper I will buy again

Xbox LIVE Gold 3-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)