5.0 out of 5 stars The best value watch you will ever buy (and probably the last!)
I bought one of these in 1998 as a present to myself when I could first afford a "decent watch". Since then I have also gone on to have a couple of Omegas (Speedmaster and a Seamaster) as well as a couple of other premium Seikos but this one has, without doubt, proved to be the best value of the lot. Throughout all of this time it hasn't missed a beat, it's built like...
Published on 11 Nov 2011 by Purple Ferret

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price
This is a OK watch - well made for the price. Glass isn't as scratchresistent as they claim and it loses about 3-4 minutes a day
Published 4 months ago by Ulrik

5.0 out of 5 stars buy one your love it!, 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: Seiko Men's SKX007K Black Rubber Automatic Watch with Black Dial (Watch)
What a great watch.
If your after a automatic watch this is about the best you can buy without spending silly amounts.
Looks great , easy to wear not stupidly big on the wrist.

Keeps good time within a few seconds a month.

For me its not a safe queen its an every day watch and is more than up to it.
Buy one your love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars It just doesn't keep time!, 18 Feb 2013
Lovely watch to look at, but unless you wake up in the middle of the night and wave it about, even if you have been active all day, it either loses time or stops.

It came to me from Singapore, and it has just cost me £15 to return it! It has not been replaced, I have got the same watch back, although it seems to keep time better now. In future I will check where my buy is coming from!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Divers Watch, 8 April 2014
Watch is very nice. Easy to read time and date. The beziel seems solid and is not loose when rotating it. Overall all very happy at the moment.

4.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable good looking watch, 29 July 2013
Light and comfy strap good illuminated dial for checking when dark.
also a good discount on the price for a classic style watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough and value for money, 4 May 2013
I have got through several well known brands that pride themselves on use by the armed forces in my time (most of them being quartz by the way), and yet this is an auto, it's rock solid, it looks good, feels comfortable, you can dive up to 200M, it is relatively cheap to buy and yet it doesn't feel like a cheap build. It was even refreshing to see a simple instructions booklet for once; unscrew crown, pull out 1 or 2 clicks, change time. Screw back crown. I have only given this 4 stars simply because I've only had it a week, so want to give it a tour of duty, but well done SEIKO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 24 April 2013
Brought this watch on a bit of a whim, as this was the lowest price I had seen it. Really fast delivery via Amazon prime. Watch does everything as described. Looks great, is nice and heavy so feels really solid on the wristband looks like its made to last. All in all couldn't have asked for more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 18 Jun 2012
I recently purchased this watch and found the delivery service excellent. The watch itself keeps perfect time, looks great and is not too bulky on your wrist. Just one slight criticism, the bezel doesn't quite rest on the 12 hour mark. Other than that a great watch if you're the outdoor type.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic, 14 April 2014
I've had this watch for over a month now & I love it. I've changed the strap to a Nato Strap and now change its look with my outfit. I've taken it down on a dive yesterday to 36m and it was fine. Very happy. Seller was very helpful too

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko SKX007K Automatic Watch with Rubber Strap, 25 Mar 2012
Fred (Essex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've only had the watch a few days but I'm absolutely delighted with it. The build quality seems superb and bodes well for years of service. It's true that the automatic / mechanical movement doesn't give the same accuracy as a quartz movement but there's really not a lot in it and the watch is keeping good time. This is the first rubber strapped watch I've owned and so far, I'm finding it very comfortable to wear. For my tastes, the rubber strap adds to the watch's chunky, functional good looks. It's not "bling" like many of the fussy multi dialled diver's watches out there that usually come with stainless steel bracelets. It remains to be seen of course how the rubber strap will wear and how easy it will be to get a replacement! At its price point of around £140 delivered, I think this watch is hard to beat.

I purchased the watch from Mr Watch in the US and overall, was happy with the service I received. They were up front that the watch might take up to a month to get to me. They responded immediately when the courier tracking information showed no trace of the shipment suggesting a possible problem. The postage costs were refunded without me asking and a replacement watch was then shipped which took about nine days to reach. Emails were responded to immediately and I'd deal with the seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this beautiful disc. Seiko diver's watch and I could not ..., 10 Oct 2014
Bought this beautiful disc. Seiko diver's watch and I could not be more happy! It looks great and works like a dream. Fantastic!

Seiko Men's SKX007K Black Rubber Automatic Watch with Black Dial