5.0 out of 5 stars Bullet Proof
For those who complain. This watch I have had for three years. ORIGINAL battery and original strap.
Published 19 months ago by Mr. P. A. Revell

3.0 out of 5 stars Work place watch
A cheap, practical watch for work. Robust enough. Clear readout and lightweight. A no frills economy watch that just tells the time and what more do you need sometimes?
Published 18 months ago by stephen baker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bullet Proof, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Timex Expedition Camper Watch - Black Dial - Olive Nylon Strap - T41711 (Watch)
Yes, it is looking a bit weary now, but after what I have put it through, you wouldn't be surprised. It hardly ever leaves my wrist. It has been in the shower/bath. in buckets of hot and cold water. It has been covered in oil, mud and any other compound you can think of. If the face gets scratched I use a good car polish on it. It seems to work. The only time I will change this watch, is when the battery runs out.
So for all those miserly complainers. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR SIXTEEN QUID?

NOW 21/07/14 STILL GOING STRONG.

4.0 out of 5 stars great simple stylish watch, 24 Aug 2010
I. Moyle (cleveland United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
i purchased this watch as i just wanted a simple watch that i didnt have to worry about, it was cheap and the seller was very efficient, ordered sunday, arrived tuesday. the length of the watch from buckle to tip is 23cm, this infomation i couldnt find anywhere, the only draw back is that the canvas strap is a little thin, apart from that i am very pleased indeed

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it so much I baught another one as a gift, 21 Mar 2013
I love this watch, I've had mine for five years and it still works fine. My wife is CONSTANTLY asking me what the time is so I bought her one as well!

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 20 Feb 2013
Not overly impressed. Strap is short but can be adjusted via the buckle, unfortunately the buckle feels quite flimsy. Strap also feels/appears quite delicate, not sure what the fabric is, might be durable. On the plus side, the face is well designed- its easy to get the time at a quick glance, its very light, non-chunky, doesn't ride up and down the arm, discreet with a low profile. A worry is that the bezel around the face is plastic which doesn't look sturdy at all, worried it might chip/scratch/scrape. Also the buckle pin wobbles around a bit, i'd be worried it would break.

3.0 out of 5 stars Work place watch, 4 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 22 Jan 2013
M. Wilkinson (Winchester, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch a few days ago and I have to say that I am thrilled. Overall, it is almost faultless.

The only problem is that the strap is quite hard to get the pointy bit through the holes, but that wears off after a while so a bit of patience solves that one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 3 Dec 2012
Love this watch, just what I was looking for. Great for everyday and not too big for a lady to wear. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost a classic, 19 May 2010
I ended up buying two of these, one for me, one for my son. Apparently Timex used to make a version of this watch that was very similar to the disposable watched issued during the Vietnam war, and the face of this is pure MilSpec apart from the Timex logo. Slim, light, reasonably waterproof I have only two criticisms; the face scratches quite easily being acrylic and the strap is a little short. Neither are major issues and the watch is about as simple as you can get. One other thing - it's loud! Seriously, I have nothing else with a tick as loud as this! If you have trouble sleeping with noises in the background, leave this in another room at bedtime!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 7 Aug 2010
Bought this watch three years ago. I wanted an easy to read robust uncomplicated watch. I do a lot of manual work but after three years to watch is still going strong, the watch face is a bit scratched (angle grinder slipped), the bracelet is getting a bit frayed and is pretty dirty. It is bit slow, but who is counting for 15 quid. Certainly would buy another one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good basic watch, 26 July 2010
I bought this for my son, I wanted a clear face with no fussiness and this fitted the bill. He seems happy with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›