Format: DVD|Change

on 11 February 2006
This latest dvd from Barney and friends didnt disappoint my 2 year old huge barney fan daughter. It has quickly become one of her favourite probably because it is not just like the regular barney series on tv but is a full story packed with action, magical creatures, animals and lots of fun!! Great songs too!!! Highly recommended!!!
on 19 April 2009
What a fabulous toddler film, lovely singing and dancing and a wonderful story. We own 8 Barney DVD's but this is one of the best by far. My 2 year old girl loves this DVD and has played it to death. Definitely got our moneys worth out of this purchase.
on 10 December 2008
This is my little granddaughter's favourite video. She has watched it over and over, and is still just as enthralled.
on 11 August 2011
What a fantastic DVD! It has everything you could want for an entertaining kids DVD - The songs are great and lively, the storyline is fab (Barney, BJ, Baby Bop and their friends help a princess get back to her home in The Land Of Make Believe) and it looks fantastic. Filmed at the Universal Studios park in Florida, the new setting makes a nice change from usual Barney dvds and fits in really good. There's a bit of something for everyone in this - Mermaids and dolphins for the girls, wizards and monkeys for the boys and a very funny Jurassic Park reference for the parents!!

It's so good, we've actually worn out our copy! Buy it, you won't be sorry!!
on 17 June 2012
I do find Barney a bit cheesy and annoying, however, it is harmless and does encourage kindness and my girls, who are 5 and 3 are thoroughly entertained by this DVD. It's full of songs for them to sing and dance along to. I definitely recommend it if you child likes Barney or song DVDs.
on 11 February 2011
I hate Barney! But my girls 2 and 4 love, really, really love him - what can you do? And after many, many failed attempts at finding U-cert feature-length DVDs which are not "too scary Mummy", these really hit the spot.
on 9 November 2009
This is the best Barney by far, both my children love all the adventures he gets up too. If you want to try Barney for the first time I suggest you try this one!
on 24 April 2014
It's pants! Worst barney film ever made, annoying, slow, un interesting contained dolphins only good bit .. Daughter is in love with barney but not this one
on 23 March 2014
The dvd came really quick and my son was so happy with the content within. It doesn't last very long but for the price its great. I am going to order more.
on 8 January 2014
very enjoyable.my 3 yr old grandson watches this non stop,its his favourite.well worth the money,because I couldn't find it anywhere in my hometown