on 13 December 2012
I've owned many Timex Ironman watches over the past thirty or so years and they have proved totally reliable in use.
One model I owned in 1984 had a Indiglo light that failed within four months of purchase but Timex replaced it with the same model and to add iceing to the cake they returned the other one which was fully functional bar the Indigo light.

These watches provide all the features any sports person will need, stopwatch, countdown timers, telling the time and loads more, but over the years Timex have provided one of the best customer services I can remember so I will stick with a watch that has been around for years THE IRONMAN.
on 28 February 2013
I love this watch! I bought it so that I could time my splits in the pool but actually I never take it off.
Its great for swimming, running etc. & a great watch for everyday use.
on 17 February 2013
This watch arrived on time although why it needed so much packaging for a small box I'll never know. It took a while to suss out how to work the timer and was ready to send it back but persevered. Will eventually purchase a garmin but this will do for timing my runs and is good for those starting to run in that they can set a time on the watch and iknow they wont be running for longer than necessary.
on 7 March 2013
After looking at my email suggestions, I was sooo glad to find this gem of a bargain!! Fast delivery, great product, arrived very fast. It is simple to use for a watch with so many features. I would highly recommend for the price
on 26 March 2013
I looked around for a while for a watch which I could use whilst running (am training for the London Marathon 2013). I already have an ipod with Nike+ sensor which I use and records my distance, time, calories and pace but you can only really assess the splits once you have uploaded the data to the Nike+ website. My ipod does tell me everytime I have completed a mile though, so I use this watch to record and view my splits whilst running. It is perfect, I have tiny wrists and the watch is not too large but the display is still easy to read. The watch was very easy to set and I worked out pretty quickly how to use and then view the splits timer. You can save up to 30 'laps' (although doubt I will ever need that many - 26.2 miles is enough for me!!). I have not yet used it in the 'dark' but the display illuminates well. I have found myself wearing this watch just for normal day use when I am not running! For the price, it is perfect...I am toying with the idea of doing a triathalon at some point so am sure it will be great for that as well!
on 11 February 2013
You don't even notice you are wearing it. Fits nice to a little hand, because its small. I'm wearing it day and night.
on 16 March 2013
This watch is a perfect size for ladies with thin wrists like myself. A lot of the functions I won't actually ever use, but it has all the information on it I wanted. I didn't know how hard it could be to find a watch with the day and date on. Perfect.
on 15 March 2013
Watch arrived promptly and in good condition. Had been looking for some way of keeping track of my lengths when swimming without having to count them throughout my swims and was unsure if this watch could be used for this. Have found it great as I just need to press the start button on the chronograph function and then press the start button again after each swim length and it goes on to a new "lap", then I simply use the number of laps to reflect the number of lengths I've done. Great as long as you don't forget to press after each length. Also excellent for use on bike when counting actual time cycled etc. Others functions useful and straightforward and watch is excellent value..
on 9 April 2013
I've used the Timex Ironman watches for quite a long time now, the last one I bought was 10 years ago, they definitely last! I was just looking for an updated version as my alarm no longer sounded etc. But was very happy with this watch, lovely colour as well as many additional features such as extra alarms, time zones and the occasion function. I tend to get a lot of use out of these watches espesically as a lap counter while swimming and travelling (being able to set different time zones is a must). Overall very happy with this purchase and couldn't beat the price at just under £14!
on 23 March 2013
Bought this for timing runs, didn't want something too complex or expensive. I've never had a sports watch so didn't have a clue what to get. This was a good choice- basically, it will count up (and mark times for each stage if needed), count down (with repeat button for repetitions etc), is waterproof, and has a nightlight. Aside from sporty features it also has 3 alarms, time zones etc. Easy to use after a very short amount of fiddling. It's also a good size although it's fairly thick- not too chunky, and even though I have small wrists there are still 2 smaller holes on the strap.