Format: DVD|Change

on 1 April 2008
We stumbled upon this when it was first aired on channel4 a couple of Christmas's ago - our 2yr old was transfixed. I've been waiting patiently for it to be released for another two years and finally got hold of it. My, now 5yr old, still loves it and our new 2yr old is equally oggle-bound.
The graphics are colourful, the story heart-warming and the music's magical. Whilst Hugh Laurie's expressive voice-over sits perfectly with some splendidly british humour that tickles young and old alike.

An absolute gem!
on 7 February 2010
THIS INEXPENSIVE DVD WAS EXCELLENT. NOT ONLY VALUE FOR MONEY BUT A DELIGHTFUL STORY OF A LITTLE BOY AND HIS JOURNEY TO BECOME JACK FROST WITH HIS FRIENDS. MY DAUGHTER IS ONLY FIVE SO THIS DVD WAS SUITABLE FOR HER AGE GROUP. THE FILM WAS NOT TO LONG AND KEPT MY DAUGHTERS ATTENTION .

I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS FILM AS AN ENCHANTING STORY FOR ANY SMALL CHILD TO ENJOY.
on 31 January 2015
This is the first review I've written and I've bought tons and tons from amazon!! This is such a beautiful film and my 2yr 5 month old loves it and has watched it about 10 times already and still not bored.....the background music is really lovely and a nice gentle one before bedtime or winding down for nap time in the day....or just winding down, as the Disney channel can, well quite frankly, drive your head nuts at times.... I love Tinkerbell for this very same reason and was looking for something else, seeing as that has now been watched so many times, we're both very bored haha! I only wish there was another recommendation to go along with this one, because it's really lovely! My little girl, loves laughing at the big eyed little boy!
on 25 June 2010
I really love this film! Ever since I saw it on TV, I have tried to find a copy to buy. Its a wonderful tale about a little boy and the many creatures he befriends in the forest. Beautifully animated, my whole family enjoy watching it again and again.
on 5 March 2013
Absolutely delightfully told and animated. Young children and older ones will be enchanted by the story; adults will be charmed too. I would recommend it to parents of young children and teachers of Key stage 1.
on 12 January 2013
This lovely animated story had my grandchildren fascinated, not only just for little one's but am sure grownups will love it too!

I would definately reccomend this to any parent
on 17 August 2013
A very sympathic cartoon, very sweet.
Graphic isn't as sharp as you might expect but, it gives it a retro style.
I even sometimes play it twice in a row.
on 13 January 2014
wonderful story about a little boy who offers his magic in order to help his new friends, suitable for young children and not only!
on 10 February 2013
Good DVD.It's just like the book (which I really like) I used both in school. The children like the animation and story.
on 16 December 2012
Just pitched right for the younger and older members of the family
Nice and Christmassy too