Size: M|Change

on 7 March 2016
I bought this for my Labrador puppy and heat first he wouldn't touch it, but he recently hit 6 months and now he loves it. Kong seems to be his favourite word, behind food of course! Although I'll be trading this in for a bigger size soon and recommend anyone with a similar sized pup to do the same :)
review image
on 25 May 2014
My 7month border collie loves this kong, he is happy playing catch with it ( sometimes it bounces in various directions) or we put treats or his standard kibble type food inside and smooth peanut butter over the large hole. This can keep him interested for a while. We also put carrot inside to save on buying expensive fillings (he is happy with all these fillings so far). Another tip is when using the peanut butter - to put the kong in the freezer maker the peanut butter harder and i expect would help with younger dogs teething. All in all this keeps my dog happy and he has played with it everyday for the last month since we got it.
on 31 December 2014
Not at all impressed with this. absolutely rubbish really, small isn't the work for it. My fault for ordering medium for a staffie but thought it would be double the size it was and did read the reviews. Anyway gave my staffie it, only lasted an hour. I do not recommend this item at all. Maybe a tiny toy dog would like it, It isn't for a small/medium dog,
on 13 November 2014
I'm really glad I read the reviews and ordered the medium size as it was smaller than I expected so the small size must be really tiny. The dog enjoys chasing it round the floor but stuffing it with treats doesn't really work.
on 3 February 2015
What an amazing invention! My lurcher (whippet/bedlington) loves this. He plays with it as it is, but loves it when I put the paste in it. Arden Grange liver treat - great in this.
Size - this is a medium. It looked small when it arrived and I was worried it was too small for him. It is the perfect size. Before getting this one I got an extra large. I saw it in Pets at Home and thought it looked ideal. I hope this helps someone get the correct size to start with.
Small - Jack Russel size
Medim - Whippet
Large - Spaniel
x Large - Horse !
on 29 October 2014
This was delivered promptly and i have a staffie who chews through anything, however as much as she tries she cant get through this, also great for making her treats last longer and keeping her occupied!
on 31 October 2014
Fab item! I purchased one of these for my puppy from a store to help with her separation anxiety - my other dog was so jealous and kept stealing it so I've had to order this for him! Definitely worth the money and I imagine it's going to save me money in the long run too! I typically fill with either peanut butter or pate (mixed with a few treats) and give as a treat/distraction when I'm leaving for work, which is much cheaper than dog treats and lasts longer...and my house isn't getting destroyed as much!
on 6 September 2014
Brilliant! my dog (staffy/lab) eats chews up sooo quick, that other dogs take months to chew up! so the fact ive had this kong for around 6 months or more and is still going strong, is amazing!!
i put a triangle of cheese (lowest fat), or fish paste or his dog food..and freeze it.. when i leave him to go to work, he is one very happy and excited dog when i get this kong out the freezer! (pop it under the tap before u give it to your dog, else he may get it stuck to his tongue!
on 11 November 2009
Perfect for dogs that like to chew. I bought it for my Jack Russell puppy now that he has all his adult teeth. I chose the medium classic kong as he had had the small puppy kong and it had become too small. These toys are great for playing fetch with outside, as they bounce well. But due to their shape they don't always bounce up in the direction expected unlike balls so add to your dogs fun. Easily filled with treats like cheese spread, peanut butter and Kong stuff n paste to keep them amused indoors too. They can also be put in the freezer so that it takes your dog longer to lick out the filling. One of the best toys on the market, a little expensive but worth every penny spent on it.
on 26 January 2015
My dog loves this - stuff with salmon, brocolli, carrots, mash potatoe etc.... she will spend ages getting the treats out.... great when I go out to work as it keeps her busy. I did wonder if it would just frustrate her.... but no, it is always cleaned out when Im home and she gets so excited when I get it out of the cupboard. Would recommend. Also good for playing with in gargen as irregular shape means when thrown it bounces off in all directions and give good exercise :)