on 9 August 2009
After playing Bustin' Out and The Sims for Xbox I might as well try the Sims 2 for Xbox. It was great as it featured a load of new features including the new direct controll feature and the create your own meal and recipie feature. I thought personally it was nearly as good as the pc version. The clothes are great to and there are a lot of objects to furnish and decorate your home with to! I would recomend this game to any sims fan.
on 27 October 2009
I bought this game because my laptop broke so I got a replacement but it doesn't have a CD drive. I was having serious withdrawal symptoms, but I finally got this game. Its a bit different from the PC game, with story mode, which I appreciate, and the change of clothing is also a fun feature.
The only thing that really disappoints me is the fact that you cannot have children, which means that the original Sims is better than Sims 2, in my eyes. The graphics aren't amazing either but they're sufficient. But yes, I would recommend the PC game over the console one. Although, this game isn't half bad.
on 12 November 2005
I have recently bought this game instead of the PC version, as our computer is too old and rubbish to play it. But, I have played it on my friends computer, and I loved it.
I have to say, this game, although very good, is not quite the same as the PC version. Firstly, you can only have a house with one floor! And, there is no life in this, you can only be an adult.
However, the story mode is a great feature of this game, and having direct control really helps. the classic control sucks it is really pathetic.
I would have to say that you should only buy this if you can't get the PC version, as that is alot better.
on 22 January 2015
The disc I received does not work. Game can be played for max 20 mins then the whole screen goes black. Been tried on more than one xbox various time, does not work.
on 20 January 2016
Do NOT buy from this buyer! My game didn't work and they will not reply to any messages:)
on 17 September 2015
best sims ever you can walk around as your sims
on 18 August 2015
Really quick delivery! Thanks happy daughter
on 25 February 2015
perfect, arrived super fast will use again
on 20 April 2015
Good condition
on 1 January 2014
Loved this game and been after a copy for years, was disappointed with this copy though, scratches all over causing the came to crash ever 20 minutes. Have to save every little bit of progress!!