5.0 out of 5 stars A huge step from the previous games!
Published on 9 Aug. 2009 by Mrs. Sa Hill

3.0 out of 5 stars Playable
I bought this game because my laptop broke so I got a replacement but it doesn't have a CD drive. I was having serious withdrawal symptoms, but I finally got this game. Its a bit different from the PC game, with story mode, which I appreciate, and the change of clothing is also a fun feature.
The only thing that really disappoints me is the fact that you cannot have...
Published on 27 Oct. 2009 by Cathy

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge step from the previous games!, 9 Aug. 2009
Mrs. Sa Hill (UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 2 (Xbox) (Video Game)
After playing Bustin' Out and The Sims for Xbox I might as well try the Sims 2 for Xbox. It was great as it featured a load of new features including the new direct controll feature and the create your own meal and recipie feature. I thought personally it was nearly as good as the pc version. The clothes are great to and there are a lot of objects to furnish and decorate your home with to! I would recomend this game to any sims fan.

3.0 out of 5 stars Playable, 27 Oct. 2009
Cathy (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 2 (Xbox) (Video Game)
The only thing that really disappoints me is the fact that you cannot have children, which means that the original Sims is better than Sims 2, in my eyes. The graphics aren't amazing either but they're sufficient. But yes, I would recommend the PC game over the console one. Although, this game isn't half bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as the PC?, 12 Nov. 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: The Sims 2 (Xbox) (Video Game)
I have recently bought this game instead of the PC version, as our computer is too old and rubbish to play it. But, I have played it on my friends computer, and I loved it.
I have to say, this game, although very good, is not quite the same as the PC version. Firstly, you can only have a house with one floor! And, there is no life in this, you can only be an adult.
However, the story mode is a great feature of this game, and having direct control really helps. the classic control sucks it is really pathetic.
I would have to say that you should only buy this if you can't get the PC version, as that is alot better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Sims 2 (Xbox) (Video Game)
The disc I received does not work. Game can be played for max 20 mins then the whole screen goes black. Been tried on more than one xbox various time, does not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Sims 2 (Xbox) (Video Game)
perfect, arrived super fast will use again

2.0 out of 5 stars scratches!, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Sims 2 (Xbox) (Video Game)
Loved this game and been after a copy for years, was disappointed with this copy though, scratches all over causing the came to crash ever 20 minutes. Have to save every little bit of progress!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Sims 2 (Xbox) (Video Game)
I enjoyed playing this game.
I spent hours playing, and never got bored. I would recommend :)
Hopefully others will get satisfaction out of this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Slow arrival from seller, 26 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Sims 2 (Xbox) (Video Game)
Always loved this game and was so cheep couldn't help myself, but forgot the main rule, this game does not play on laptops so haven't been able to use it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
brill

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful., 7 Mar. 2006
This review is from: The Sims 2 (Xbox) (Video Game)
Having owned the PC version and having it stolen, I thought I'd get a console version to replace it because I tend to feel more comfortable playing games in that format.
What a huge mistake that was. The game has been completely stripped and there is nothing in it, whatsoever, to keep your attention for more than 5 minutes. This game is truely awful.
So, if you are new to the Sims and are interested in playing this game, by all means - get the PC version. It is far superior in everyway. You have been told.

The Sims 2 (Xbox)
The Sims 2 (Xbox) by Electronic Arts (Xbox)
Used & New from: £11.00