5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, entertaining Postman Pat - lots of fun!
Our 19 month old boy has just got into Postman Pat all of a sudden after showing little interest in most kids tv. He absolutely loves it and insists on watching it every night before he goes to bed. There are 4 stories on this DVD which are all equally lovely and well animated. This is good harmless fun for little ones and I cannot recommend it enough!
Published on 5 Feb 2006

3.0 out of 5 stars Adverts, trailers, when will they end?!?
Lots of postman pat that I am incredibly bored of now but my son likes. However it takes an age to get to the action as there are adverts, my son does not want adverts.
Published 16 months ago by An Englishman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, entertaining Postman Pat - lots of fun!, 5 Feb 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Postman Pat: Postman Pat And The Giant Snowball [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars we love postman pat, 23 Mar 2007
Eleanor Brown - See all my reviews
After the initial shock of realising how modern postman pat now is (he snowboards for goodness sake!) I began to love this DVD, as does my toddler. The episodes are good fun for the parents to watch as well as the little ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Postman Pat DVD!, 5 Feb 2012
D. R. Oakley (Cheltenham, England) - See all my reviews
Great DVD for the price!! Four episodes for 4 quid is great value for money and my daughter enjoys watching Pat and his family and friends get up to all sorts of adventures too. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adverts, trailers, when will they end?!?, 22 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop the train!... STOP THE TRAIN!!!, 29 Aug 2013
Mr. Alec MacKnight (London, England) - See all my reviews
My 2yr old son loves it... we haven't even got to episode #2 yet as episode #1 is such a thriller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Nov 2014
arrived on time good value grandchildren love pat

5.0 out of 5 stars received well packed, 18 May 2013
Am sure my son will love it much as he does all his Postman Pat products I've purchased, I love them too!

Postman Pat: Postman Pat And The Giant Snowball [DVD]