4.0 out of 5 stars Makes life a lot easier
I was tired of converting American measurements to metric so thought I'd give this a try. I've been using this for a couple of weeks with no problems measuring dry and wet ingredients (I bake a lot). Its simple to use, easy to clean and I haven't had the same problem as the other reviewer re. markings coming off.
Published 12 months ago by NSR

1.0 out of 5 stars Item is defective
Published 13 months ago by P. Howard

1.0 out of 5 stars Item is defective, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: KitchenArt Pro 55210 Adjust-A-Cup 2-Cup Measuring Cup NEW (Kitchen & Home)
This measuring cup was recommended by Cooks Illustrated in the United States, which is a highly reputable source. On the strength of this review, I purchased it. After washing it once, the markings on the outside - the measurements - came off when rubbing them with my fingers. Rather worthless! Don't know if all of them do this but certainly mine did and it's going back. I've complained to Cooks Illustrated as well. Time waster!

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes life a lot easier, 10 Feb. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Great little tool, 17 Aug. 2014
Great little tool, except,.......... After a few washes all the measurements come off! So you dont know how to measure anymore, rendering it useless!

5.0 out of 5 stars Measuring kitchen aid, 21 May 2014
Really good much better than using different jugs will measure dry and liquids accurate in cups ml pints very useful