5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortable
Published on 18 July 2008 by S. Walker

2.0 out of 5 stars Look amazing but lack in comfort
These look amazing, however, personally, I was disappointed with the level of comfort. They are quite lightweight for a trainer with such a substantial sole and I found that the material uppers are stiff (in comparison to other trainers I have had) and the sole is very inflexible. These are a 'fashion' trainer and definitely not for serious exercise or activity. They look...
Published on 10 April 2009 by Shiraz

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortable, 18 July 2008
S. Walker (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Women's Sport Premium Trainer (Apparel)
i had a pair of these last year,and have just purchased my 2nd pair after i wore my first pair to death! i love these,they are so comfortable,they add a little bit of height due to the thick sole, and look much neater than normal sports trainers. im hoping that once these have worn out i will still be able to purchase yet another pair, fingers crossed, i have never brought the same trainers twice, but these are the best i have ever had and wouldnt think twice of going for a 3rd pair once these have been worn to pieces. i think the best thing about them is they seem a wide fit, i normally have to go up to a size 5 for the width in most trainers, but i can go for size 4s in these and they are a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trainers, 10 Jan 2008
Ms. H. Porter - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Women's Sport Premium Trainer (Apparel)
I already own these trainers and they are extremely comfortable and have a great thick sole, obviously this makes them a bit heavier so whilst I have worn them for running in the past would not recommend them for this purpose. They are hard wearing and smart for trainers. These truely are lovely! I don't normally wear trainers, but these just feel so nice and snug on my feet, that I find myself wearing them during the day under trousers and they look like they could be shoes! I origninally got these to wear due to a foot injury and they have became a valued part of my wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trainers or walking shoes ever, 28 Nov 2008
Mrs. E. Burgess "scottishgracie" (Scotland, Dunblane) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Women's Sport Premium Trainer (Apparel)
I bought these on Amazon last year. I had never bought trainers or walking shoes on line before. I am amazed and delighted. These shoes are so good for walking on roads or off road. Whether the surface is smooth or rough they are comfortable.......these make walking a delight. Now to get another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comftable and Fashionable, 4 Dec 2008
This review is from: Skechers Women's Sport Premium Trainer (Apparel)
I have a beige pair of these trainers. They are very comftable and the thick sole gives them more height. They are also very dressy, more like a shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly light, snug & such grip on icy roads - great pair of trainers, 7 Jan 2009
This review is from: Skechers Women's Sport Premium Trainer (Apparel)
I was so impressed by all the previous reviews I decided to take the plunge and buy a black pair of these trainers during the recent amazon sale. And I have not been disappointed.

First of all, I was pleasantly surprised to find them so light, having half expected them to be heavy and chunky. They turned out to be indeed somewhat chunky, but not at all heavy, given the size and thickness of the heels and overall sturdy make. In fact, the design was rather more like that for walking shoes than trainers, but without the weight.

I also followed previous reviewers' advice and got a smaller size than I usually use, and found this was a perfect very comfortable fit both in width and length. In fact, there was even room for my (optional) favourite arch support insoles!

I was particularly very happy with the support around the ankle area and the cosy overall feel. Best of all was the quality of the soles' grip. These shoes arrived just after the first snowfall of the season, and I have never felt so secure, and my feet so snug, walking around on the currently extremely icy roads.

Overall very happy with this purchase. And what a bargain at the sale price of half the RRP! I was so impressed I just bought my mother (who is in her sixties) a pair, and she too has been extremely pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 12 April 2011
Mrs. G. Buttstaedt "gadget luva" (Hampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Women's Sport Premium Trainer (Apparel)
I'd never bought shoes online before. Shoes are one of those things you have to 'try before you buy'. But after traipsing up and down the local towns High Street for 3 hours (isn't there anything else but Clarkes if you over 21?)I decided to have a go and, after another 2 hrs, I landed at my trusted Amazon. (Why didn't I go here straight away?) I read all the reviews about these shoes and took the chance.
They arrived today. Very fast delivery I must say. I unpacked them, my first thought was "Oh, God! They're ugly! And so small!" I had ordered a size smaller as suggested in the reviews here. After unknotting them and being pleasantly surprised to find an extra pair of laces, I slipped into them.
Wow! It was as if I was slipping into my well worn 3 year old trainers. Immediately comfy,snug yet not tight, plenty of room for toe wiggling and sooo light! And I'm an inch taller!(Which is great when your'e only 5'2") I wore them for about 4 hrs around the house and then took them for a test drive. I need the shoes for work and drive a lot so this was v important. I felt the difference immediately. I was closer to the pedals and couldn't feel them properly but after about 3 miles in stop and go traffic I couldn't tell the difference any more.
I've had them on for about 12 hrs now. No back ache, no sore feet, absolute foot bliss!
I can only recommend these shoes and am definitely going to buy a second and maybe a third pair!

Edit June 2013
After many, many miles due to a 14 hour day, these lovely shoes finally decided enough was enough. The sole of the right shoe started disintegrating.Sadly, I had to bin them but only after I had bought another pair! I never thought the shoes would last so long and didn't hesitate buying them here on Amazon again.
I'd give them 6 stars if I could!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable trainers, 15 May 2008
E. Goodall (SE England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Women's Sport Premium Trainer (Apparel)
I've just ordered a second pair of these trainers as the first were so comfortable. I have fairly wide feet and sometimes find other trainers too narrow but these were fine. They feel solid and well cushioned. I hardly ever give five stars as I keep those for things that are exceptional, so have given these a four - but I don't have any problem with them at all. I'd definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooooooo comfortable, 13 Jun 2009
DJ NORMAN (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Women's Sport Premium Trainer (Apparel)
I read all the other reviews and was a bit sceptical but ... am doing the Race for Life in two weeks time so had to get some decent trainers and hoped these might be the ones!. My other Skechers have been worn to death now. Ordered a smaller size than normal as per reviews. Order arrived less than 24hours later. Put trainers on and have (virtually) not taken them off since ! Really comfortable, no achey legs, swollen feet (oh, the joys of ageing etc..) - highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Nice and comfortable!, 13 April 2013
Deecee "Deecee" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I've had these skechers for about 3 or 4 weeks now. I haven't worn them that often though due to the wet weather...I'm waiting for the sun to show up! Anyway I bought this particular shoe as it looked good and I like skechers branded shoes/trainers. I also wanted a plain black trainer for when the weather gets warmer. I normally take a size 8 but ordered size 7 based on the previous reviews and THEY WERE RIGHT! It must be the first size 7s I've ever worn, but I can say they are very comfortable, my instep is quite low so I normally order stability footwear for the extra support. I don't think these are officially stability trainers but they do give good support and I love them. The only downside is the one I recieved did not have the premium badge on the tongue as showed on the picture on Amazon...the word premium is just printed in white. Still love it though and would recommend for anyone who would like a comfy shoe/trainer!

5.0 out of 5 stars sketchers womens sport shoes, 19 July 2009
Absolutely wonderful comfy item. I bought these for work as stand for long periods. I also have arthritis in my feet. These trainers cushion and fit perfectly - only downside for me is that they only come in a nubuck, a plain leather would have suited me more, but as I said I cannot fault them, they last for ages, are very light and are more comfortable than any named brand shoes for orthotic reasons.