5.0 out of 5 stars Top CD
This band was one of my favourites many years ago and one night driving home they were on the radio and it brought back so many memories and i also realised that i still enjoyed their sound hence me buying this Album.This CD is brilliant from start to finish and is highly recommended.
Published on 29 Mar 2011 by Smarty

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE SERVICE!
Wrong CD sent, for some reason I have been sent the B52's the platinum collection.... I hate the B52's! When I messaged the sender they seemed completely apathetic towards my problem and there was no interest in rectifying the situation! Would not recommend this seller and will not be using them again!
Published 2 months ago by Alexis James Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars Top CD, 29 Mar 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE SERVICE!, 1 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH IT FOR SWEET HARMONY!!!, 8 Jan 2009
Jason Thorne (England / Oxford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sun Rising (Audio CD)
What a great collection of songs which bought back a lot of good memories from the one and only The Beloved. Some you won't know some you will like Sweet Harmony,The Sun Rising and Hello but overall a great listen well worth a purchase. This is worth buying for Sweet Harmony on it's own brillant track.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sun Rising, 8 Nov 2009
This review is from: The Sun Rising (Audio CD)
I'm a great fan of the 80s and this album has re-kindled some great memories. The album arrived on time and in excellent condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars the beloved, 16 Mar 2011
J. Jones (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sun Rising (Audio CD)
Only know some of the tunes,but the quality of this compilation is very good, and the prce made it a giveaway!

The Sun Rising
The Sun Rising by Beloved (Audio CD - 2005)