4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money!!!, 21 Dec. 2005
This review is from: 8MB Memory Card and Dual Shock Double Pack (PS2) (Video Game)
I bought this due to breaking my old controller and thought that buying this with a memory card was worth the money. I would recommend this just as a second controller because I have looked and this was the best value I could find!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value double pack for original Sony Products :D !!!, 11 Mar. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this, because I wanted a second original controller for my PS2 and also needed a memory card, after my old one which was from another make, corrupted the game data :(.

The controller is a Dualshock2 controller and the card is 8MB big.
I am very happy with this double pack as both are original Sony products and good value.
If you need both a controller and a memory card, then this is what you should buy :D

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine sony accessory, 24 Dec. 2013
great value pack of controller a mem card, beware of cheaper non sony controllers which are not always as good as sonys

8MB Memory Card and Dual Shock Double Pack (PS2)
Used & New from: £29.99