5.0 out of 5 stars A classic
How can anyone resist a synopsis like this:

The summer resort of Amity has one of the most bizarre Police Forces around - it is made up entirely of hookers!

I rest my case!

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect too much, 4 Dec 2007
Little Miss - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Busted [DVD] (DVD)
I must confess I didn't have high hopes for this DVD but it was very cheap so i took a punt at it because I used to enjoy the films with the two Corey's in. And despite my low expectations I was still disappointed. It's an Airplane type spoof, but the jokes are far more miss than hit. There are a few good ones, but with a complete lack of any sustainable plot it gets tiresome very quickly.
Corey Haim practically phones in his performance, only appearing for about 5 minutes of the film. This is Feldman's show, but it's not a very good one. If you're looking for a decent film with the two Corey's in then try The Lost Boys, License to Drive or Dream a Little Dream. This one is probably best avoided.

1.0 out of 5 stars A Desperate Move!, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Busted [DVD] (DVD)
This movie just sucks. Both Coreys whom I have really loved for years were just desperate to star in this movie.

Another Corey film left on the shelf!

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 9 July 2009
C. L. Martin "Christina" (London) - See all my reviews
How can anyone resist a synopsis like this:

I rest my case!

A classic.

Busted [DVD]
Busted [DVD] (DVD - 2005)
2.96