on 4 February 2011
If you like your songs anthemic with crashing guitars and a smidgen of violin and piano then you'll love this 6 track mini album. The first 3 tracks are all brilliant and even the other 3 (well 2 really as the last 2 tracks are essentially one song) which don't quite reach the heights of the openers are still pretty good too. They reminded me a lot of Easyworld especially vocally but also with the clever lyrics and the intricate song structures.
on 7 April 2007
I only managed to listen to this after hearing the new album (Best Loved Goodnight Tales) and it's fantastic. A strong first EP (well, first to me, there's probably a lot before it!) of catchy poppy songs.

on 20 November 2005
Also known as "The All New ADventures of Us" this band are an undiscovered gem. Wish their earlier material would become available.
Passion, wit, great song construction and originality. Can't say any more than that.
on 27 September 2006
This EP is amazing, and I've been lucky enough to hear material from the upcoming album. It's going to be amazing. They deserve the success.
on 21 September 2005
I really love the lyrics in these songs and the melodies in Passion in Paris.
I'm looking forward to hearing more from TANAOU.