Price:£54.00+ Free shipping

on 25 March 2014
Ortofon screams quality, and it certainly lived up to my expectations!

I'm using a cheap-ish Reloop belt-drive turntable, just for general listening pleasure. The cart that came with it was decent, but when I got the Ortofon Pro S, I was amazed at the difference.

Sound is deep, but clear. When combined with some top of the range speakers or headphones, sound quality is unbelievable.

No need to worry about skipping/ skating with this cart. Even on rough vinyl, quality is nothing short of great!

Definitely a purchase you won't regret. It's definitely worth it.
on 18 February 2015
My only regret about buying the pro s is not buying one sooner . the sound quality is excellent ,I've put it on my pioneer pl-516 and can't believe the difference it has made....the price was reasonable and delivery very prompt ...don't think about buying one just do it ..you won't regret it..
on 6 January 2013
Bought this to replace an old needle & cartridge and I must say the sound is superb. Dead easy to install also. Will definitely be using this product for a long time!
on 24 July 2013
Easy to fit and works a dream. Fantastic sound reproduction and looks the business. Well pleased with this... Highly recommend.
on 29 March 2013
This is a very good cartridge and stylus and incredibly easy to install, got it on my MKII and I would definitely recommend it.
on 1 April 2016
The sound is fantastic. More than happy with this product and can't wait to hear more of the music once the Pro S has fully worn in. Using a Technics SL 1210, this cart looks and sounds good, worth the money.
on 11 September 2013
Needed a replacement for the cartridge on my record player and this not only sounds great, it looks great too. It was used a lot while I was digitising a lot of my vinyl
on 21 January 2013
very pleased with this cartridge which is a replacement for an old Shure V15 on my SME 3012 tone arm.
Vast improvement, and looks the business, too! Delivery from this supplier was very prompt indeed.
on 25 December 2014
Great cartridge & very quick delivery - thank you
on 18 May 2015
easy to fit and great sound quality.