on 27 August 2011
This globe was bought as a gift for a relative and has proved to be a great success, however as the lucky recipient was over 40 I am not sure that it can be only classified as a toy! It is a wonderfully clear and easy way to find the location of countries throughout the world for adults as well as children. I have to admit I was loath to part with it!
on 27 July 2011
Educational globe, good size to keep in bedroom. Writing is clear and easy to read, outlines of the countries are good and in reasonable colours, none of the extras I have seen on some globes such as animals from different countries, I think this can confuse and overtake the geography element. Arrived on time and in good condition, for a traditional good value globe this is the one to buy.
on 17 August 2011
Arrived quickly in sturdy packaging. Beautifully coloured globe with excellent detail for the price (has rivers,states and territories of countries) - good value. Stands well on the mount and spins easily. My six year old loves it and has enabled him to understand the roundness of the earth and how the countries are really positioned to one another. A point which is not really a criticism would be that the globe would not survive rough handling (arm fitting and paintwork aren't super durable)so care will have to be taken with young hands. As I said this isn't really a criticism because for the price the globe represents very good value. Very satisfied.
on 13 March 2009
I bought this globe to show my 4yr old son where places are in the world when he asked. It also helps him understand the concept of the earth as a ball in space. He loves finding places on it with me, looking at where we are going on holiday and where mummy has been in the world before he was born. The only problem we have is keeping it safe from his 15mth old brother!
on 19 September 2009
Great globe. Just what I wanted to help the kids understand where things are on our planet. Great fun with curtains closed using torch for the sun too. Delivery speedy. Very satisfied.
on 23 August 2011
Very quick delivery, fantastic! Good value for money, nice big globe for little fingers to move easaly.Ideal for five year old.
on 14 March 2011
this globe is excellent for children as well as adults. I bought it because my children were beginning to go on gap years. The places they were headed started to test my geography skills. So, now with my globe I can track them around the world!! And its much more fun than staring at a computer...Brilliant!
on 2 January 2010
Product arrived very quickly in run-up to Christmas despite strikes and snow. It was well wrapped. Excellent geographical, politic information. Bought for 9 year old grandson but I now want one! Not sure exactly how durable - time and younger grandson will tell. Looks durable.
on 19 July 2010
This was bought as a 30th birthday pres. Good quality. Everything on the right places. Only critisism is that some of the smallest text seemed a little blurred (though that could be my post-30 old lady eyesight!)
on 20 January 2011
I bought this globe for myself for I was lousy at geography at school. Now I can plot future adventures across this Finishing-school-of-Earth...if I win the lottery.

Tis a good globe. No complaints.