TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 October 2012
I've always loved music. My memories go back to the early 70s and me buying the magazine Disco 45, (the lyrics mag)! It's all I could afford in those days. When these songs on here were popular, the only way I'd hear them was if they got played on the radio as I still couldn't afford to go buying records. Now, I've got a few of my old faves from those days on these two discs and it's great fun being able to be my own DJ, choosing which songs I fancy listening to! Again, like the first double disc volume, even more really good songs have been compiled for this second volume. The discs are well worth having. I was able to get this copy for just over a fiver.

Nice one!
on 22 April 2006
As with Volume 1, Teenage Kicks, this cd is an excellent collection of Punk, New Wave and Ska music. Even at 52, i am thoroughly enjoying listening to the music and is making me feel youthful again!!
on 15 December 2014
Takes me back to my teenage days to relive the great times. Mostly a cracking compilation.Well worth having it in your collection
And, if you are around the same age as I am, each track will bring back many a memory. The cool thing is when my son was sixteen this was amongst his favorite CD's! If you were a teenager in the late seventies this needs to be in your collection!
on 17 November 2014
Takes me back to when I was a kid and growing up. Recommend this album and no.1 even more... Perfect
on 5 August 2009
If, like me, your Era is the Seventies then all I can say is........

"BUY IT"

Every Track a Winner.
on 1 September 2014
Fantastic. Great sounds. Rock n roll at it best
on 19 June 2013
Didn't get a chance to listen to this as my partner pinched it for his car and hasn't stopped playing it since!
on 24 October 2015