5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic refreshing body wash!!
Published on 16 Oct 2008 by C. Lynch

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, but I wouldn't buy it from A-Z perfumes...
I absolutely love Molton Brown Black Pepper Body Wash - it's a good product, it smells nice & it starts your day with a little bit of luxury. However, I wouldn't buy it from AZ perfumes as they are charging well over the odds & I think it's wrong!

Published on 9 Jan 2012 by Gareth W

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, but I wouldn't buy it from A-Z perfumes..., 9 Jan 2012

My parents in law kindly bought some from AZ as a Christmas giftfor me, but I was horrified to find out how much they had paid - over £30 plus £3.99 p&p - it costs £17.50 in the Molton Brown shop & countless department stores. With the p&p buying it from AZ cost them nearly double what they should have paid - do yourselves a favour & buy this lovely product elesewhere.

I do realise that AZ are within their rights to charge what they like, just as I am within my rights to point out that they are charging way more than others...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic refreshing body wash!!, 16 Oct 2008
This black pepper body wash is a fantastically refreshing body wash. I have been using it on and off for the last 5 years and find it heavenly. A little goes a long way as it lathers up well and the aroma is great, it really will re-charge you! It is reasonably expensive, but as I said a little will go a long way and mine seems to really last over a long period of time. I would recommend it as it leaves you feeling and smelling great after a shower, which is what you want at the end of the day!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Re-Charger, 4 Jan 2011
Molton Brown Black Pepper is a 5 star re-charger in the morning and a little goes a long way so it's cheap in comparision to the more popular cheaper brands of shower gels and body washes... you get what you pay for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for hubby, used mainly by me!, 13 Nov 2011
ROROBLU'S MUM "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Molton Brown Recharge Black Pepper Body Wash (Personal Care)
This is pricey, but as they say, you pay for quality. I find that I use much less of it than regular shower gel, and that it lathers well and lasts on the skin. I know it's meant to be a male fragrance, but I tried the female Pink Pepper version and the smell was a bit insipid in comparison, so I'm sticking to this one.

It is great for warming you up on a cold winter evening, and I do find that the pepper leaves a warmth on the skin, as well as its lasting, fresh clean fragrance.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!!, 23 Mar 2010
i bought this for my hubby and am very impressed. it is a lovely smelling shower gel and you only need to use a little bit so lasts for ages. also very pleased with the delivery and packaging too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but luxurious, 1 April 2007
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
This bodywash is a delightful way of waking up to face the day or wind down at night - the smell is quite masculine and evocative of a tropical forest. Although as I have said above it is expensive, however, because of its concentration and quality you will use less at a time than other more "mainstream" products. If you want to pamper yourself for a few weeks try this!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent Body Loton., 13 Jun 2013
Received as a present I could not have been more please, which is why I went for a refill order. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 26 Aug 2013
Fabulous smell, even though I am female. Lasts a long time, so doesn't cost much more than everyday shower bells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Aug 2013
MISS M THOMAS (EXETER, DEVON United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This shower gel is worth it's weight in gold! Delicious fragrance that lingers all day. Proper uplifting it is. Thank you :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars body wahs, 24 July 2013
This is a lovely body wash, has a long lasting scent and is very refreshing, i did wash my hair in it and i could smell the scent all day

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›