on 7 January 2006
I have to tell ya, I'm not a huge 'Crash' fan, sure I've played 'Crash Bash' & 'Crash Nitro Cart' but still I'm not a fan.
I could be very easily criticize this game but you know what? I just couldn't!

This game is possible one of the best cartoon game for the PSP! I played the demo on the PS2 & I expect the PSP would let me down with the graphics but it captured the essence of the PS2 version perfectly!
Brilliant graphics, nice character voiceovers, lots of minigames, great music, funny clips & the most of all is that it's entertaining!

The only criticism I would have is the loading part, but if you get humoured easily with burping & fart sounds (by pressing the X & Square buttons) then you should have no problem waiting for a minute to load, I gotta tell it's worth it.

At first you'll get to explore the park (Midway) by foot, with bunch of well known 'Crash' characters & tourists about (& yes, you can beat them up)
And there are 5 different lands to explore:
- Mystery Land,
- Happy Ever Faster,
- Tyrannosaurus Wrecks,
- Tomb Town
- & Astro Land

I know what you're thinking, this game says it's 'Crash Tag Team Racing' why are you exploring the park on foot?
Well, it's combined with both you see you can explore each land, collect coins & crystals to unlock vehicles, outfits & a gem to proceed to the next land. As you win races in each of the 5 lands (which include 3 tracks each) the more coins & crystals you earn.

Overall this is a great game, if you ever try & decide which game you should take with you when you go out, this game will be the perfect choice!

Features:
- 15 cool race tracks
- Hilarious costumes
- Ninja penguins
on 26 December 2005
After I received this as a gift from a member of my family i was slightly disappointed, knowing that the crash bandicoot games were nothing like they used to be. Crash Twinsanity was a large failure and i thought this game might go the same way. So i turned it on and played it. And its great! You can run around, theres loads of minigames, an ingenius idea in which you can jump onto another persons car (which actually works) and much more. I'm still only 20% and i've been playing it for a number of hours so it is by no means a short game either. I definitely recommend.
on 13 February 2015
Probably my second favourite game ever, after Daxter! I have a PS4 but classics will always come first for me. This game isn't just about racing (which I originally thought) but also has free roaming in lots of different and exciting areas. What I loved most about the game is that if you fall off into lava you will respawn right back where you where before you fell, no lives nonsense! First game I have played that has that.
on 31 October 2013
This was purchased as a present and has been very well received, it was delivered earlier than quoted but we were advised of the changed date in plenty of time. Good product giving hours of entertainment for a four year old.
on 26 February 2015
Just getting to know the PSP, a bit late in the stage of my life and this is great fun. Given to me as a present it keeps my mind alert and I am surprised at how kidsof seven can do this... better than I can.
on 11 February 2014
My son loves this game. he had it on the ps3 but lost it, so when he got the psp and I saw this I knew that he had to get it. It arrived in perfect condition and would gladly go to this seller for more
on 2 July 2007
When I ordered this game I had some doubts because some of the reviews were a bit misleading.

But...when i finally got it I had no doubts at all.

The great thing about this game is that its not only a racing game it is a platformer as well-which is exactly what I wanted.

Also the races arent compulsory but I definetly reccommend doing them. Not only because thats the way you get coins fast-to help complete missions which i'll tell you more about later- but the great graphics and the fantastic idea of clashing is definetly worth trying out!

On the race menu you can choose out of 5 options: Race, rolling thunder, crashinator, fast lap or hit and run.

All of these games either consist of racing or shooting or both.

Next you have the mini games (all the races, minigames, race tracks and racers have to be unlocked) there are a lot of minigames. Some of them are helping with skills like aiming and shooting, theres a bowling minigame and a lot more stuff.

Then theres the missions set by either the park workers or crash's friends. These can either be giving them a certain amount of money or finding something in the theme park for them. For a reward you get a new car (which you can use in the races etc.) and sometimes a crystal which you will need to collect a certain amount of to open each area of the theme park.

Great controls, music and voiceovers.

Even though the downside is that is does take a while for the races to load it is made fun by if you press the x button he burps and the o button he farts!! (or the other way round not sure lol)!

Also in the theme park you can collect die-o-rama's which at first i thought was a bad thing but it isnt. There is alot to collect.

A die-o-rama is something that crash will do that will make him die. There are funny little clips that show this. The great thing about this game you dont have any lives so you dont get any game overs!!! Finally no grief with that then!!! This is a great game and i totally reccommend it!
on 26 January 2016
psp games at its best! So its great to watch these on the go from on the train, bus or in my room on occasion great happy purchase :)
on 2 October 2015
Loved playing Crash games on the PS1 when I was younger & this bought it all back. Great game & excellent arrival time too.
on 3 April 2014
This is a great game for kids, crash was a favourite for me when I was little and now a favourite for my kids