5.0 out of 5 stars It's undoubtly brilliant!
I have to tell ya, I'm not a huge 'Crash' fan, sure I've played 'Crash Bash' & 'Crash Nitro Cart' but still I'm not a fan.
I could be very easily criticize this game but you know what? I just couldn't!

Published on 7 Jan 2006

2.0 out of 5 stars CTTR
Crash tag team racing was released in 2005 and is 12th creation in the Crash bandicoot series, and the 3rd racing game to be made. The game is mainly a 3rd person racing game, but it does have a story and platform elements thrown in for more depth and excitement.

The story precursing the game is that Crash is trying to win an abandoned fairground and collect...
Published on 19 July 2010 by Luke Thrower

5.0 out of 5 stars It's undoubtly brilliant!, 7 Jan 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Crash Tag Team Racing (PSP) (Video Game)
I could be very easily criticize this game but you know what? I just couldn't!

This game is possible one of the best cartoon game for the PSP! I played the demo on the PS2 & I expect the PSP would let me down with the graphics but it captured the essence of the PS2 version perfectly!
Brilliant graphics, nice character voiceovers, lots of minigames, great music, funny clips & the most of all is that it's entertaining!

The only criticism I would have is the loading part, but if you get humoured easily with burping & fart sounds (by pressing the X & Square buttons) then you should have no problem waiting for a minute to load, I gotta tell it's worth it.

At first you'll get to explore the park (Midway) by foot, with bunch of well known 'Crash' characters & tourists about (& yes, you can beat them up)
And there are 5 different lands to explore:
- Mystery Land,
- Happy Ever Faster,
- Tyrannosaurus Wrecks,
- Tomb Town
- & Astro Land

I know what you're thinking, this game says it's 'Crash Tag Team Racing' why are you exploring the park on foot?
Well, it's combined with both you see you can explore each land, collect coins & crystals to unlock vehicles, outfits & a gem to proceed to the next land. As you win races in each of the 5 lands (which include 3 tracks each) the more coins & crystals you earn.

Overall this is a great game, if you ever try & decide which game you should take with you when you go out, this game will be the perfect choice!

Features:
- Ninja penguins

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 26 Dec 2005
Jamie (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crash Tag Team Racing (PSP) (Video Game)
After I received this as a gift from a member of my family i was slightly disappointed, knowing that the crash bandicoot games were nothing like they used to be. Crash Twinsanity was a large failure and i thought this game might go the same way. So i turned it on and played it. And its great! You can run around, theres loads of minigames, an ingenius idea in which you can jump onto another persons car (which actually works) and much more. I'm still only 20% and i've been playing it for a number of hours so it is by no means a short game either. I definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Crash Tag Team Racing (PSP) (Video Game)
This is a great game for kids, crash was a favourite for me when I was little and now a favourite for my kids

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Crash Tag Team Racing (PSP) (Video Game)
My son loves this game. he had it on the ps3 but lost it, so when he got the psp and I saw this I knew that he had to get it. It arrived in perfect condition and would gladly go to this seller for more

4.0 out of 5 stars is fun, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Crash Tag Team Racing (PSP) (Video Game)
with my nephew we are having lots of fun every time we play. thinking to buy another Crash game for Christmas

4.0 out of 5 stars Its gone quiet!, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Crash Tag Team Racing (PSP) (Video Game)
This was purchased as a present and has been very well received, it was delivered earlier than quoted but we were advised of the changed date in plenty of time. Good product giving hours of entertainment for a four year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my son, 10 Jun 2013
donna li (Ireland Eire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crash Tag Team Racing (PSP) (Video Game)
I bought this for my son, he was wanting it for ages, he has it now and he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoa I was fooled!, 2 July 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crash Tag Team Racing (PSP) (Video Game)
When I ordered this game I had some doubts because some of the reviews were a bit misleading.

But...when i finally got it I had no doubts at all.

The great thing about this game is that its not only a racing game it is a platformer as well-which is exactly what I wanted.

Also the races arent compulsory but I definetly reccommend doing them. Not only because thats the way you get coins fast-to help complete missions which i'll tell you more about later- but the great graphics and the fantastic idea of clashing is definetly worth trying out!

On the race menu you can choose out of 5 options: Race, rolling thunder, crashinator, fast lap or hit and run.

All of these games either consist of racing or shooting or both.

Next you have the mini games (all the races, minigames, race tracks and racers have to be unlocked) there are a lot of minigames. Some of them are helping with skills like aiming and shooting, theres a bowling minigame and a lot more stuff.

Then theres the missions set by either the park workers or crash's friends. These can either be giving them a certain amount of money or finding something in the theme park for them. For a reward you get a new car (which you can use in the races etc.) and sometimes a crystal which you will need to collect a certain amount of to open each area of the theme park.

Great controls, music and voiceovers.

Even though the downside is that is does take a while for the races to load it is made fun by if you press the x button he burps and the o button he farts!! (or the other way round not sure lol)!

Also in the theme park you can collect die-o-rama's which at first i thought was a bad thing but it isnt. There is alot to collect.

A die-o-rama is something that crash will do that will make him die. There are funny little clips that show this. The great thing about this game you dont have any lives so you dont get any game overs!!! Finally no grief with that then!!! This is a great game and i totally reccommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov 2014
This review is from: Crash Tag Team Racing (PSP) (Video Game)
good will bye from again

1.0 out of 5 stars don`t bother, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Crash Tag Team Racing (PSP) (Video Game)
RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!! Don"t buy at all unless you are completely insane. I would not recommend this terrible and a millionth of a game

Crash Tag Team Racing (PSP)
Crash Tag Team Racing (PSP) by Sierra (Sony PSP)