5.0 out of 5 stars Work Excellently with PS3, 3 July 2014
This review is from: StarTech.com 6in Stereo Audio Y-Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x RCA Female - Headphone Jack to RCA Computer / MP3 to Stereo 1x Mini-Jack 2x RCA (Electronics)
Recently I received Rocksmith 2014 for PS3, a game which has audio lag when outputted through standard HDMI cables and must therefore be outputted through AV (RCA) cables. As my speakers and headphones used 3.5mm jacks I needed an adapter, but there were so many on Amazon (particularly unclear as to whether they were RCA to 3.5mm or the other way around, unless it isn't one-way) I wasn't sure which to choose.

I went with these and so far they've worked brilliantly, now I can play bass into any speakers or headphones!

Note: As the 3.5mm end is male, you'll probably need to purchase a coupler if you plan on connecting them to headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 20 Feb 2014
fits in my monitor perfectly, and i am using it for my xbox which works well with it and over all great quality

5.0 out of 5 stars No more batteries, 11 Jun 2013
I. Gallagher (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
With these my son is not constantly looking for batteries for his hand held consoles for his X-box. Peace. Happiness. Great investment.