5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
It's a lovely replica of the Gryffindor tie in the movie, used it for my costume and I love it!
Published on 22 Mar 2011 by Fiona Mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Just what was advertised, but personally, it's not my taste.
For some odd reason, my Sixth Form son wanted one of these to wear to school. It's just what he wanted - a Slytherin tie in green silk. He's happy, but I thought the green was a little bright. It could have been a more distinguished shade of green, and perhaps a little narrower. But personal taste aside, it's actually quite a nice quality tie.
Published 2 months ago by Crabbypink

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Mar 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Harry Potter Ties - 100% Silk - Gryffindor, Slytherin or Ravenclaw - Cinereplicas (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 Nov 2010
A. Amiri (UK) - See all my reviews
If you are a huge fan of harry potter, thahn you will be very excited when you recieve the product. My daughter loved this tie soo much she wears it to bed too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made, looks the part, 14 Jan 2013
A. Lee (Glasgow, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this tie for a friend who was dressing as Luna Lovegood for Halloween. For the premium price being paid, the expectations on this were high, but it certainly delivered. The tie is beautifully made, you can tell upon feeling it that quality material was used and it matches up with the ties seen in the films.

If you want this to wear, or as part of a costume. I'd definitely recommend it. It's now 3 months on from Halloween and it still looks brand new. This is well worth paying a little extra for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gryffindor silk tie, 22 May 2012
Mrs. C. Hunt (uk) - See all my reviews
As it is a neck tie I'm not sure I can rate it as a toy! As a tie it is made well, looks really lovely and my son was thrilled with it. It is smart enough to wear anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 29 April 2012
My daughter used it at School no uniform day and was the envy of other pupils.Looked like a proper school tie

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a tie, 24 Jan 2012
Personally I wasn't that impressed that the gryffindor logo was printed, I wrongly assumed that the logo would have been stitched in for 16.50. I could have bought one of the ties for under a fiver then bought the iron on logo from eBay. My little girl loves it and for a tie it is good quality which is why I gave this item 4 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful silk tie., 26 July 2011
Great 100% silk tie which looked authentic and all around awesome with a fitting
choice of clothing for a Hogwarts student. I initially wanted to get a Hufflepuff tie,
but they were all out of those so I had to settle for the other slightly less represented
house and I'm quite glad I did. Slytherin is a fun house to represent and this tie helped
me do so :)

Express delivery arrived on the guaranteed time(ordered a day before I had to go see the film)
and it was packaged well :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Sep 2013
It looks exactly like the picture and is of great quality. I am very happy with this purchase. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tie, 11 July 2013
It's a tie.
It does what it's supposed to do.

Not sure about the colour accuracy but my son was delighted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just what was advertised, but personally, it's not my taste., 19 Feb 2014
Crabbypink (London, England) - See all my reviews