5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone
This was bought as a replacement phone for an old Nokia. It is a simple enough phone to use and does exactly as it should!
Published on 30 Aug 2011 by debbie1980uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Son of 6310 not quite as good as the Father
I bought a 6021 to replace my 6310i, which finally died recently after 5 years of faithful service and much abuse.

Published on 9 May 2006 by Martin Willcox

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Son of 6310 not quite as good as the Father, 9 May 2006
Martin Willcox (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nokia 6021 Tri Band Phone - Sim Free (discontinued by manufacturer) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I'd been tempted to replace the 6310 on a couple of occasions, but the phones produced by Nokia and Motorola in recent years haven't really moved me: they all look like toys; they're small to the point of being unusable; the battery life is rotten; I've got an MP3 player and don't need my phone to stand in for one and if I want a camera, I'll buy a camera.

So I was pleased to find the 6021 - a sober looking, no-frills phone for us sober business types and with battery life to rival the grand old 6310.

And it's not bad. The full colour interface is actually slightly less usable than Nokia's old interface and it doesn't feel as solidly built as the 6310, but the sound and reception quality is pretty good and it pretty much does what it says on the box.

So why not 5 stars?

Well, if they'd made the thing a couple of cm longer the microphone would have been next to my mouth, improving clarity and quality for the listener and the buttons could have been bigger for clumsy old me (lose 1 star). More seriously, the PC Suite software and USB cable required to synchronise the phone is (a) extra (about 1/3 the cost of the phone at Amazon prices) and (b) is just awful - it lacks functionality and just doesn't work properly (lose another).

So - if you want a decent phone with long battery life the 6021 is worth a look; if you want reliable synchronization with your PC, look elsewhere (and note that I think that my issues in this respect are with the Nokia PC Suite software not the phone, so you may need to look at another manufacturer all together).

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Phone, lousy PC Suite, 18 Sep 2006
Rodger Webb - See all my reviews
I can confirm the previous posters comments'; the phone is great for those of us who want a basic business phone with good battery life. I would recommend it for that. But the PC suite does not work; I have spent an age loading and reloading the software but can not get my PC to recognise the phone. The PC suite was not much good on my previous phone but this one is even worse, so much for progress!

If you want a good, basic phone buy it. If you want to sort and synchronise your contacts and calendars then look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, 30 Aug 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 5 July 2009
A good all round and typical Nokia phone for ease of use, reliabilty. I purchased it because I wanted Bluetooth to enable hands free use in the car, which it achieves excellently, and I did not want a camera function The only downside is you cannot down load a large capacity ring tones like I wanted Mama Mia, because the memory is insufficient, but that aside a brilliant purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Jan 2011
No issues with this phone after 6 months plus of ownership.

Wanting a simple to use phone with bluetooth/internet and phone/text services then the Nokia 6021 is spot on, good price and good build quality, good volume level, settings and reliable.

Coverage good, all good.

I mean no faults at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really quite pleased, 14 Nov 2012
Grumpy old b'stard "Meh" (what the hell do you want to know where I live for? wierdo) - See all my reviews
I'm tired of the whole smartphone thing, it's all a load of cobblers, you can't surf the web properly on any phone - even the iPhone and that does it better than anything else, playing games etc on a phone, great, if you want to go blind squinting at a tiny screen.

So, anyhoo, time to drop the smartphone (Nokia N8) out of an 8th floor window as it happened, made a very pleasing crunch as it hit the floor and look for something that makes calls, sends the odd text with the minimum of fuss and with a lack of 700 menus and sub menus and sub sub menus. Found this, it's perfect, solid looking, came with a brand new front and rear facia (mine looks brand new), new battery and brand new Nokia branded charger. Popped in a PAYG sim and off I went, phone works great, cost buttons and just does its job nicely, big thumbs up. If like me you can't be bothered with all that smartphone on an expensive contract toss then this is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 24 Oct 2011
No mess no fuss! Recieved what was advertised, fast easy service. I will use them again and reccomend them to anyone wanting to buy a quality used mobile phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Phone, 26 Nov 2007
A good simple no frills phone with exceptional battery life for the average user.

PC synchronisation is easy, auto synch with MS Outlook works well, both via USB cable and IR port.

No negatives

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use., 19 Sep 2013
Bought it for an older family member who cannot get use to new technology. so it works fine for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value., 19 Aug 2013
The phone arrived on time and works perfectly. It was very cheap for a phone that works anywhere in the world. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting a good cheap phone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›