4.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant game!
I got this game for christmas and was at first apprehensive because I don't normally play on games like this. However, once I got started I found the game interesting and exciting, with a good structure and storyline. I was immersed in this game for several days, as it was complex enough to stave off my best efforts to defeat it for quite a while!

I really...
Published on 11 Nov 2006 by A Gamer

3.0 out of 5 stars Narnia
Great graphics. Although it can get a bit frustrating when you can't do something as it's not all that easy. Would not reccomend for children under 10yrs.
Published on 28 Jan 2008 by Sabia.E

4.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant game!, 11 Nov 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)

I really liked having the subgames and mini tasks, although I found some of them tedious (for example, trying to find my way around the dungeons!). The graphics are excellent - they really help to bring the game alive!

However, the end is an anticlimax - once the witch is defeated the game ends and you can't do anything else. I think that they should have continued the game on a little bit.

However, the game is great fun and I would recommend it to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars REALLY HARD!!, 2 Nov 2008
A Kid's Review
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Ok this is a great game!
But I have gotton up to the part when there are 2 dungeons.
I can't find my way around!
At the start you control Lucy then Mr.Tummnus. That parts easy.
Then you control Edmund which is quite hard.
Then the whole family come together,then the fun really starts!You have to try and do tasks and defeat enimies along the way! Its a good game, but contains quite a bit of fighting. But a funny thing is that theres a squirell who sells supplies! Its a fun game but i think you should be 7 or over to play this game.
From Hannah age 8.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Chronicles of Naria-Reveiw from a childs point of veiw, 4 Jan 2006
I got the Chronichles of Narnia for christmas,I was playing on it straight after i'd wripped the papper off.I was amazed by how realistic the graphics looked also by the sound affects .The characters featured in the game look so life-like you might think their real people.There are different quests to complete,clearing the plains of Goblins is one of them.This game is probably the most exciting game you could have,what makes this game even more fantastic is throughout the game snow is always falling. tension is built -up when you have to defeat mountain troll's and Boggles .The map featured in the game has so much detail it's unbelievable .It's a must have for any Narnia lovers!

4.0 out of 5 stars ENTER THE MAGICAL LAND OF NARNIA, 17 Mar 2006
By A Customer
This game was very intensive, myself and my daughter spent days completing all the tasks and goals but the end was a serious anticlimax. the battle at the end did not make it worth while considering the amount of hard work you had to put in to get to that stage. Overall a good game but lets itself down at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Chronicles of Narnia the lion the witch and the wardrobe, 27 May 2013
I was really excited when the game arrived and I wasn't disapionted it is brillient. I am slightly stuck keep getting killed but it's more to do with my gaming skills. Had great service it arrived quicker than I thought. I am enjoying the game even though I keep getting killed. I would recommend this game it is a great game to play

3.0 out of 5 stars Narnia, 28 Jan 2008
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 31 Aug 2014
kids liked this game but felt it was a bit hard for them just now but they will learn to play it they said

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 28 Dec 2012
My son loves this game. He's watched all the filmsm, read the books and is now really enjoying playing the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Narnia game, 22 Sep 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this as a gift for my nephew who reliably informs me that it is "brill". I had left it a little late to order for his birthday but prompt delivery meant that he had it in time. Thank you x

2.0 out of 5 stars Repetative, skill-less,boring and frustrating, 25 Mar 2008
Cassandra Rowe (england) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game with great interest as i dont usually buy games that are made off the back of films. However id already purchased a different ds game off a film,so thought i would try with this one also. Positives, it looks good and the storyline is loosely there.Negatives, its very repetative having me visit the same places a number of times, and dont bother using the map, it didnt make any sense at all.This game required no skill what-so-ever,no thinking, no figuring puzzles out, it was very basic,u walk over here,then here,hit this...etc. As for combat,it is literally the worst ive ever seen. Its frustrating,u just keep pressing a button hoping u dont die before they do, nothing is clearly explained and they'res no challenge!all in all,a very big dissapointment

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe (Nintendo DS)