Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 July 2009
I borrowed this disc from our local library and it moved me to tears. The intensity and passion of the singing in such moving songs are unrivalled. I had to buy it for myself.
on 5 November 2013
Renee Fleming at her sparkling best......Stunning collection of Sacred Songs.....Amazingly, I have come to her very late...but am catching up fast...Highly recommended.
on 14 June 2012
very good album {sacred Songs} Renee Fleming lovely powerful voice if you like classical music then you will like this album.
on 14 December 2014
Flemings beautiful voice soars
a cd to be played over and over again
on 12 November 2006
I read the one star review and completely disagree. Renee Fleming brings a her style and great voice to deliver a really good combination of sacred songs. Definitely worth buying.
on 17 November 2015
What can we say a beautiful voice of a beautiful singer singing beautiful songs.
on 19 February 2016
Pleased with all purchases.
on 13 May 2015
Love Renee Fleming - don't like these songs. Thought they would be more uplifting.
on 31 March 2015
Beautiful,but Fleming can still not hold a candle to Bartoli.
on 9 January 2015