5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Showman on Earth
I am not a huge Fan of MJ but with his passing purchased the Live DVD
of his Dangerous Tour. From the opening sequence I was blown away.
Michael Jackson is a great Choreographer, a Fine interpreter of a Song
and possesses Dancing skills that surely rank him along side the best viz:
Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire.

The sequence involving 'I can't...
Published on 14 July 2009 by M. Adams

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Ok But......
Published on 12 July 2009 by M. Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Showman on Earth, 14 July 2009
M. Adams "Harlech" (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews
I am not a huge Fan of MJ but with his passing purchased the Live DVD
of his Dangerous Tour. From the opening sequence I was blown away.
Michael Jackson is a great Choreographer, a Fine interpreter of a Song
and possesses Dancing skills that surely rank him along side the best viz:
Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire.

The sequence involving 'I can't stop loving you' and 'She's out of my life' was a emotional performance, and boy does he rock 'Thriller' 'Beat it' and 'Black and White' showcase this so well.

If you ignore the shots of fainting Fans the Chemistry between Performer
and Audience was Spine tingling.

The Production was first class throughout and the Backing Band and
Dancers were awesomely good.

I rate this DVD with 5 Stars......but it deserves 100 Stars.

Michael you are the Greatest Showman of them all. R.I.P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Magic, 1 July 2009
I have seen the Bad concert, History concert, 25th Anniversary concert, and plenty other Michael Jackson performances...but this DVD definitely has one of his best concert performances ever.

My DVD is actually the one that comes as part of the MJ Ultimate Collection box, but is identical to this I imagine. The only problem I have with the disc is I can only play it on my TV, when I try and play it on my computer, it plays in slow motion and there is a very loud hissing sound...its just this DVD, I think its a fault. Anyway, it plays on TV fine.

Back to the show, it rocks. Some great dancing and showmanship, it shows just why MJ was the greatest entertainer ever to grace the stage. And the final song Man In The Mirror is pure magic, I've lost count of the number of times I've watched it...when he gives all the band behind him a mention and then comes forward again and starts up again. Magic.

Still in shock about his sudden death. I think its a combination of pressure and being worn down by allegations and also a predatory team around him who cared more about money making than supporting him.

Anyway, watch this DVD, and see just why this man was in a league all on his own. Legend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Jackson - THE SUPERSTAR, 2 Aug 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Michael Jackson: Live In Bucharest - The Dangerous Tour [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I am not a die-hard fan of Mr Jackson's - however, I felt the need to recommend this concert DVD to others.
We've all heard of Michael Jackson over the past year, walking into a Santa Maria courtroom day-in day-out. We should all want to forget about those pictures we saw of him as a broken, yet innocent man and concentrate on what he does best - make music and perform it like no other. I believe Dangerous is one of Mr Jackson's finest albums to date and together with the Dangerous world tour, is a mind-boggling package.
From the second Michael Jackson ejects on to stage, there is a feeling of awe - and that's just from sitting in my arm-chair. What follows is an absolutely staggering performance of live song and dance like no other artist. The energy Michael generates within his dance moves is of an absolutely magnificent kind, throughout the concert's entirety. Another fantastic factor about the concert is the fact Michael sings live in the majority of songs. Of those he is not, are pure crowd pleasures - such as Billie Jean, Beat it, Black or White, Smooth Criminal and Man in the Mirror. Other bonuses include those fab Jackson 5 hits.
Buy this DVD and you will simply forget about the stories in the tabloids and be reminded of why, underneath our skin, we really do love Michael Jackson for what he is - a truly magnificent entertainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Mar 2009
This is Michael Jackson at his creative peak. The set design and the energy in the performances could hardly have been bettered. Each track is unique and exciting to watch, particularly Smooth Criminal and Billie Jean. This is the only official Michael Jackson live DVD to be released at this moment and is perfect for an introduction to the King of Pop!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent!, 18 July 2009
Catherine (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is Michael, The King of Pop as he should be remembered. A shining star, the greatest showman on earth, now sadly departed he will never be forgotten. This performance is amazing, from the moment he arrives on stage, he is in command. The music, the dance routines and special effects are the work of a pure genius. The crowds work themselves up into a frenzy and it is easy to see why he was so loved. There will never be another like him, although many try to copy him. Someone has already remarked about his entrance on stage - stunning to say the least and the exit! Marvellous. Michael is warm towards his fans and packs so much energy into each routine. I have watched this DVD over and over again and if you are a Michael Jackson fan, old or new then this DVD I would recommend to you as it is symbolises what Michael was all about. RIP.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ULTIMATE TRUE Portrayal of MICHAEL JACKSON's GENIUS!!!!, 18 July 2005
I went to see this concert as well as later buying it on DVD from ebay. This is the ULTIMATE concert footage of the KING OF POP! For those of you who have never seen Jackson live, this is the DVD for you.
Almost a two hour concert with some fantastic effects and illusions and costume.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best concert you will ever see!, 20 Feb 2006
This concert will blow your mind!. The showmanship, energy and performances are just breaktaking. The vast majority of it is sung fully live with superb vocals and the dancing utterly fantastic. Ignore that daft review where it is stated that only 4 songs are sung live, it is the other way round, just 3/4 are mimed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing, 1 July 2009
Ms. P. G. Hadfield "Pamgwen" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I saw this concert live in 1992 - To say it was outstanding and breathtaking is an understatement. Being a major fan of Prince, I wouldn't consider myself a hardened Jackson fan, but I admire his music and dancing ability. He is simply an amazing artist.
I have to say the concert was as good if not better than any Prince concert I've seen.

The video is a good representation of it. I would recommend it, but watch it on a 42" screen in a darkened room - it's excellent !

R.I.P. MJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing!!!, 6 July 2009
Kv Summers "The Successor" (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
All I can say is please ignore the two star comment. Don't know what crevasse that was pulled out of, don't want to know, this is amazing. Having just finished watching it I felt obliged to write an instant review, my first ever review! This performance shows why he is the best and will always be the best, the dancing, singing, everything. Buy it and you will not be disappointed. My only advice is not to watch it to close to bed time as your adrenaline will be maxed out and will make for a bad night sleep. Off to buy another live performance.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Ok But......, 12 July 2009
M. Walsh "W" (Great B) - See all my reviews
this is well worth buying at this price.. but my gripe with it is not anything to do with MJ.. its the person who decided to concentrate on showing silly girls who can't contain themselves being dragged out of the audience.. this could have been such a great recording of MJ dancing skills but for these continued interuptions.. it becomes very frustrating to watch.. a bit of its fine.. but this goes way overboard.. shame they can't remaster it with just MJ's show instead.. Micky

Michael Jackson: Live In Bucharest - The Dangerous Tour [DVD] [2005]