5.0 out of 5 stars Most fun you can have for £15...
This slingshot is amazing, when they say it fires waterbaloons up to 100m they are not kidding. Me, my brothers, cousins and friends have had so much fun with this thing, weve attacked boats, shallets, apartments, beaches and restaurants with this thing and it is the funniest thing you'll ever see when you fire a perfect shot and people are trying to figure out where it...
Published on 25 Mar 2008 by James Griffiths

2.0 out of 5 stars a shame it broke so quickly
I was really looking forward to using this at school. My mates and i camped out in a bush and took aim. Unfortunatly, after a few goes, it did not seem to fire as far as the other reviews suggested but we ploughed on and pulled the slighshot further back. Just as it was about to be released, it snapped in half breaking my finger in the process. Judging by the other...
Published on 23 Mar 2010 by M. dockar-drysdale

5.0 out of 5 stars Such simple fun, 21 Jun 2010
F. T. Langford (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Main Sauce Production Wild Sling 3 Man Water Balloon Launcher (Sports)
My nine year old son just loves this toy but it does take three of us to unleash the maximum power! We live in a 6th floor flat overlooking the Thames, and trying to get balloons as far across the river as possible has become a quest. Of course trying to launch the balloons on unsuspecting river craft is tremendous and harmless fun too. We've given several Wildslings to kids as presents and it beats the usual dodgy airfix model. Highly recommended. And the fathers love it just as much although it gets way more competitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant fun, 22 July 2009
Good fun, good excercise, but needs lots of space and adult supervision or you could really upset the neighbours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, but didn't last long! :(, 9 Jun 2014
Mrs. D. J. Sutton "BookLover" (Glos, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered this for my son and he and his friends had 3 fabulous days full of fun with this product. However, the elastic has soon shredded and is about to snap, so they can no longer use it safely. They've had to cut the shredded piece away and tie knots in it but there's the scare that the knot might come undone and the elastic may thwack back at their fingers or face. . . which wouldn't be fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't use to launch cricket balls, 30 May 2014
Great for launching tennis balls, vortex whistle balls (although the sheer power of the sling broke our old one) and water balloons hilarious distances. Probably not a great idea to launch cricket balls, and large rocks (as the large rocks began to significantly degrade the elastic). Great fun for all antisocial ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any Water/Snow fight!, 27 April 2014
I have had endless amount of fun with this. From winning water fights, snowball fights and even down to walking the dog firing tennis balls. The range is ridiculous. Mates and myself set this up firing out of some woods last winter into a field (about 70 metres away) where a small group of kids where having a snowball fight, and so we joined in with two of these. Took a while for them to realise where it was coming from as we became more and more accurate. For the price it is, I don't think it can really be beaten if I am honest. Quality is excellent and has lasted at least a few hundred launches since purchase with no signs of deterioration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 17 Jan 2014
Fiona Stace - See all my reviews
Bought this for my nephew for christmas and it was very well received! I hope i don't live to regret it!! :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful, 16 Jan 2014
T. J. Brett - See all my reviews
Got this to take it to a festival and was not disappointed. It is very powerful and can sling water balloons very far. Would recommend to everyone to get one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was our toy for Summer Camp this year, 11 Jan 2014
The kids loved this. We set up some barrels and played Angry Birds for real. We had to ignore the warning not to use it if you are under 16 as most of our kids are. In the hands of some strong older Scouts the water balloons really fly.

5.0 out of 5 stars ballon and snowball ;), 25 Nov 2013
I loved this when I got one before and I lost it and its brilliant for ballons and snow hint hint buy buy snownis coming ::p

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN!!!!!, 13 April 2013
this is great fun and well worth the money and got it in time and the water balloons go far

Main Sauce Production Wild Sling 3 Man Water Balloon Launcher