5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product
As a musician I have used loads of different makes of cd/r,and this is up there with the best of them but at a much lower price.I make a lot of demo recordings so dont want to go to the trouble of sending a dud which wastes my time and the recipients..very happy with this product and will most definately buy again .
Published on 16 May 2012 by deano

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid
Published 7 months ago by Lucy Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 16 May 2012
This review is from: TDK CD-R80CBA10-B CD-R 80min 52x 10 Pack Spindle (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed, 23 Dec. 2010
Ordered this last night, and suddenly arrived at my doorstep the next morning, super fast delivery and excellent quality discs, no faulty what so ever! highly reccomended, TDK has never let me down. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 25 Sept. 2013
There's no problem with these, good price and work well. Just needed them for downloading some photos off the computer

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 10 Nov. 2014
If I could give no stars I would. Firstly, delivery was quite slow on these items, but I let it go for a fact I paid little for them. However, they don't actually hold anything on them. Out of my packet of 10, the 5 I have tried so far haven't worked. My computer goes through the stages of burning items to a disc, and then says it's done, however the cd still remains blank. It wasn't like I was trying to burn loads of things onto the disc, but just a CD length cd.
I don't think I could have had a 'faulty' pack - because surely atleast 1 would work?
Avoid, and spend a little more money on ones that work!

1.0 out of 5 stars BOGUS CD's, 12 Sept. 2013
I wonder if all of the people who have reviewed this item and rated it highly, tried to fill the CD's! The batch I got are definitely faulty. I've noticed that the CD's record properly with great sound quality etc, when only 2/4 full or less. The CD's recordable space is 700 MB and with disc space of around 58.2 MB remaining, the last few tracks are distorted on every single CD-R. I doubt if these are legitimate TDK disks, they must be counterfeit!!!! I've never had this issue with recordable disks before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 5 Feb. 2014
Love these blank cd's, I have tried three already and not one is defective, These discs arrived on time and in good condition which made me feel so happy. I would recommend these blank discs to everybody because they are that good and they are reliable.

The reason why I gave these discs five stars is because they are very good, and I enjoy recording songs onto them, and these discs gives me hours of listening pleasure. if I could give the blank discs ten stars I would. I am so pleased with my purchase. Thank you Amazon .co.uk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price for CD-Rs, 31 Jan. 2011
C. Page - See all my reviews
These are good quality CD-Rs that come in a tub which locks shut (rather than the screw-thread type which can easily come undone when you pick up the tub).

1.0 out of 5 stars CDs do not work!, 18 Jun. 2014
I admit that I may have just received a faulty batch, but none of the CDs will burn. They act normal when burning, but when completed are still just blank disks. I have go in touch with the seller and asked for a refund, but I'm annoyed because i wanted them for a road trip I had planned and now new ones will not arrive in time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Buy, 15 Nov. 2013
Now, this product comes with fast delivery, very neat packaging and when you open the packaging you see the neat little box that the Cd's come in. The plastic container has a neat little locking system so the Cd's don't fall out and looks good, just like in the photo. Quality is brilliant, (cannot comment on capacity as I am not sure), and is very responsive. The only reason it got a four and not five (baring in mind if there was half's it would get four and a half) is because iTunes format does not appear to work on this Cd. I believe I am right in saying that that format is MPEG-4 Audio. But all round a good buy.

Hope you found this helpful thanks ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars THEY ARE OLD AND DONT WORK, 24 July 2014
Guessing that these are past their use by date. After I had burned some audio onto 4 discs I tried to play them on various CD players but got an error every time. A shame really.