5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product
As a musician I have used loads of different makes of cd/r,and this is up there with the best of them but at a much lower price.I make a lot of demo recordings so dont want to go to the trouble of sending a dud which wastes my time and the recipients..very happy with this product and will most definately buy again .
Published on 16 May 2012 by deano

1.0 out of 5 stars BOGUS CD's
Published 10 months ago by Woodland

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 16 May 2012
This review is from: TDK CD-R80CBA10-B CD-R 80min 52x 10 Pack Spindle (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed, 23 Dec 2010
Ordered this last night, and suddenly arrived at my doorstep the next morning, super fast delivery and excellent quality discs, no faulty what so ever! highly reccomended, TDK has never let me down. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 25 Sep 2013
Mrs. J. Wood "ladyjan" (England) - See all my reviews
There's no problem with these, good price and work well. Just needed them for downloading some photos off the computer

4.0 out of 5 stars Should have seen they were 700Mb, not 800Bm, 27 July 2013
Mr. D. WHITE (London, England.) - See all my reviews
My fault entirely mine for not seeing they were 700 Mb CD's and not the usual 800 Mb, but appart from that they are fine. I used them to back up a few records before upgrading from Leopard to Snow Leopard finally on my MacBook.
I did check the CD's after and they are fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars cds, 18 Jun 2011
it is what i needed to burn my cds so thanks and got them dirt chep might save you as my fav seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price for CD-Rs, 31 Jan 2011
C. Page - See all my reviews
These are good quality CD-Rs that come in a tub which locks shut (rather than the screw-thread type which can easily come undone when you pick up the tub).

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 20 Feb 2014
Cheap and they do what they say on the tin. I would definitely buy these again if I needed more

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 5 Feb 2014
Love these blank cd's, I have tried three already and not one is defective, These discs arrived on time and in good condition which made me feel so happy. I would recommend these blank discs to everybody because they are that good and they are reliable.

The reason why I gave these discs five stars is because they are very good, and I enjoy recording songs onto them, and these discs gives me hours of listening pleasure. if I could give the blank discs ten stars I would. I am so pleased with my purchase. Thank you Amazon .co.uk.

1.0 out of 5 stars BOGUS CD's, 12 Sep 2013
I wonder if all of the people who have reviewed this item and rated it highly, tried to fill the CD's! The batch I got are definitely faulty. I've noticed that the CD's record properly with great sound quality etc, when only 2/4 full or less. The CD's recordable space is 700 MB and with disc space of around 58.2 MB remaining, the last few tracks are distorted on every single CD-R. I doubt if these are legitimate TDK disks, they must be counterfeit!!!! I've never had this issue with recordable disks before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014