4.0 out of 5 stars SPARE
At least this one is working Not like the issued with main unit,it has failed today 15/10/2010 bought 10/09/2010
Published on 16 Oct 2010 by Jeffrey M. Pool

Published 20 months ago by Richard Oxon UK

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had bought the Catflap that recognises the microchip!, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: Staywell 580 Infra-Red Cat Flap - Blue Collar Key & Collar (Misc.)
We have had problems with other cats coming in our catflap and purchased an infra-red activated catflap. The cat flap works much better than the older magnetic one and is more robust (the magnetic one was susceptable to forced entry which the infrared one has not been).The issue is, the cat won't keep his collar on. Then I found out you can get one that scans for the microchip inside the cat. Wish I had known that before forking out 50 for the infrared one!

4.0 out of 5 stars SPARE, 16 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
I bought this to keep other cats out of my home and from eating our cat food.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 16 April 2014
Bought these to go with my cat flap. A good price, as I'd shopped around.
I thought they might be a little bulky, but the cats didn't seem to mind them. Lightweight, and always triggered the catflap without any hassle.

4.0 out of 5 stars worked well, 4 April 2014
The infra red collar worked well with the infra red cat flap but unfortunately the batteries didn't last for long. Have had to replace after just a few weeks

1.0 out of 5 stars not practical, 24 Jan 2014
Because the cat wears it around her neck it dangles down into her water and food and it is not at all waterproof so it becomes useless very quickly .

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was after, 2 Aug 2013
Neighbourhood cats were getting in the house and spraying. This has done the trick thank goodness, very happy with it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smallish Collar Key that the cats don't seem to mind, 18 Jun 2013
Whats to say, it's a smallish collar key, neither cat seems to mind it and it works. Had several over the years from this supplier as eventually after about a year/18 months the collar keys seem to start eating batteries and the cats get locked out. So now I just replace the entire thing once a year.

Much better and smaller than the magnetic equivalents.

5.0 out of 5 stars As it's described, 3 Jun 2013
It does exactly what it's supposed to do. I've bought this product a few times & never failed me yet!

2.0 out of 5 stars Stay well cat flap IR collar, 28 April 2013
The item did not work. Due to the cost of postage I could not return it. Have decided to just keep the cat flap unlocked permanently. This product wad a letdown.