Size: MSP3250 Bluegrass (13-56)|Change
Price:£5.00 - £69.30

on 6 May 2014
Brilliant strings for the discerning player. Great for any intricate fretwork,or picking,and they hold a superb tone for longer than other strings do , generally.Much cheaper than in the shop too, and delivered on time to boot.
on 26 February 2014
To be honest you obviously only get what you pay for, but these are really good value. They sound fine and I'm not having to constantly retune the guitar.
on 29 January 2012
These strings are just about the right quality and price for the amount of time they are used on the acoustic guitar that I play every day. They settle quickly and keep bright for about 6 weeks of playing.
on 6 April 2014
Quality strings with good depth of tone at a good price. Delivered well within timescale provided. I would recommend to anyone needing strings for their acoustic guitar.
on 26 November 2012
Great strings, beautiful sound, highly recommend, never really had a break from then exept for when there couple of months old - I play most days so really good value
on 6 February 2015
I have tried a few different strings for my acoustic guitars and keep coming back to the Martin SPs. They have, to my ears, the most immediate good tone which is retained for a few weeks before a change is required. I now don't use anything else.
Everything is subjective when it comes to tone and indeed gauge but if the tone generated with your guitar is what you are looking for you will find these strings consistent both in initial tone and through their life. With other strings that I have tried the initial tone is sometimes not what I look for and others show significant tonal change through their life.
on 5 February 2013
This is an excellent product, has really transformed the sound of my guitar, great service too, I would certainly recommend.
on 21 February 2014
The order came fast and was exactly what i needed for my sons guitar, they fit perfectly and sound great thank you.
on 12 August 2015
Im playing an YAMAHA APX500IIIOBB ORIENTAL BLUE BURST Acoustic electric guitar Steel acoustic-electrics and have in the past owned other brands so learnt different strings mean different sounds on different guitars as and have used a few different brands and gauges of strings. For my current electro acoustic these have turned out to be the best sounding with easy picking and nice tone.
Highly recommend
on 11 January 2014
Great price for great strings would buy these strings again they have a good tone and last a lot longer