Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 May 2009
I bought this CD to help me through a 10k run recently. It certainly helped as I was struggling to run up Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh. I would highly recommend this method if you want to get anywhere at a faster pace than normal (not behind the wheel of I car/bus/lorry I must add!).

Pure class!
on 31 July 2012
To pick just a few greatest Prodigy tracks, must be hard. So many I like!!... but it's worth getting the Their Law: The Singles, because it has a wide range of some of their best tracks with a good mixture. This is just played non-stop in my car, no other CD can compare (for me) right now.
on 6 November 2005
Unfortunately I'm just slightly too young to fully remember the rave scene of the early 90s, but a lot of the music lives on. One of the things that always annoyed me about Prodigy though... the versions of the tracks on the albums were often completely different to the mixes that you'd heard on the singles.
Fortunately they seemed to stop doing this by the time Fat Of The Land came out, but by that time it was impossible to get hold of the single mixes of classics like "Everybody In The Place", "Poison" and of course "Charly". I'm told that "Prodigy Experience" was available with a limited edition CD with the single mixes, but I was never able to find this.
This compilation has almost redeemed that failure. Here we have the proper single mixes of all the classic Prodigy tracks... with one notable exception. The track "Fire" is missing.
Other than this though, great.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 March 2015
This excellent compilation of The Prodigy's music, as the titles suggests, includes every hit single that the band had from 1990-2005. That's including the two consecutive number ones of 1996: 'Firestarter' and 'Breathe', as well as 'No Good (Start the Dance)', 'Everybody in the Place', 'Charly', as well as more recent ones like 'Baby's Got a Temper' and 'Girls'.

If you enjoy their style of high-energy electronic music, I highly recommend 'Their Law: The Singles 1990-2005'. Listening to these songs really opened my eyes (or more accurately, ears) to what a versatile group they are, and have made songs that range from 'rave' to 'alternative rock', there is a track for everyone. Ultimately, I find that the music on this CD is most perfect for either running or working-out to.
on 20 February 2014
Love this CD, Great price too. Highly recommend, great tunes to rock out to whilst stuck in traffic! gets rid of all that angst!
on 4 April 2014
i have two copies of this cd, one for the car and one for home i love it and it never gets old.
on 5 November 2005
well, what can i say? The Prodigy has to be one of the best bands ever, no dout about it. And this is all the most famous work of the legend that is Liam Howlett. We Start of with the all time classic FireStarter, the song that was banned of Top Of The Pops becuase of Keith Flints 'scary' appearance, then on to there other massive hit, Breathe with vocals by both Keith Flint and Maxim. All of the all time great are featured on this album including the highly contivercial 'Smack My Bitch Up' and 'Hotride' which is featured in there latest studio album 'Always Out Numbered, Never Out Gunned'. All in all if you are a Prodigy fan, this is a definate must have, no dout about it.
on 26 October 2014
All of the groups best songs on one album. I would recommend the Special Edition though, it comes with a cool booklet and a few extra songs and remixes, it's a bit pricey. Must buy if your a true Prodigy fan.
on 30 October 2013
I was completely happy and satisfied with the product. The product is everything I imagined and I was pleased with the price and packaging. Great tracks on the record with great quality.
on 28 March 2012
I always liked the singles when in the charts but never bought any of the albums until this one. It's surprising how many hits singles they had all those years ago. Well worth buying!