5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, and addictive!
This game was the first that I got with my new nintendo, followed shortly by nintendogs, and I have no difficulty whatsoever in deciding which is my favourite. I absolutely LOVE animal crossing. It's not an action packed game, but that's also not what everyone wants. You start off as a little human moving into a town full of animals. You can meet all your animal...
Published on 6 Nov. 2006 by Flopsy

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but could be so much better
Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS)

I think this came was more designed for WI-fi usage rather than a single player. I read all the hype and thought. Wow! This sounds like a great game but,its over hyped and becomes boring and repetative after a while.

I am unable to play it by Wi-Fi but as a single player I find that it could of been so much...
Published on 17 July 2008 by Louise74

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
i bought this for my grandaugher for her birthday as she had just been given an nintendo from her mum and dad

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye social life, 14 July 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This game is amazing! I don't usually become obessed with games but Animal Crossing is too good to be missed, fossil hunting, fishing, bug catching what more could you want? Well maybe your social life.

5.0 out of 5 stars WWWHHHYYY???, 5 July 2008
Tom Riley "Drake Fortune." (Wilmslow, cheshire, uk, europe, the wold, this galaxy, the universe (sk9 6aw)) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Excuse me but why hasn't anyone reviewed this immense game get, im not reviewing it because i ordered the game of amazon a couple of minits ago (sorry about spelling) but i have played on it at my m8's. Its ultra addictive, i intend to go online with my friend, obviously when i have a decent town, but i'd like to just say on behalf of the Nintendo fan base, Thankyou Nintendo, Thankyou for creating brilliant games, and brilliant consoles, and you will always be better than sony or microsoft, because you only have one job to do, make people happy with games and consoles, whereas microsoft and sony are also 'dedicated' on other things, Hmmmm, dedication to multiple things doesnt really work, so back to the point, we love you nintendo, also a little side point i bought a ps3 after i bought my wii because the wii had no 'decent' games, what a grave mistake that was, my mega rich mate buys any games without checking what they are, this is what us nintendo fans have got to do, open our eyes and see the amazing new genres of gaming nintendo has brought to our world, Thankyou sorry for making you all listen to that little rant, this wasnt really a review, just thought i should provoke someone else to do it, ill be back when my game arrives, to write an official review.
Yours sincerely Tom (neville)
P:S common nintendo Your miles better than any other gaming companies out there, remember you smashed sega to the ground, now they are your slaves they make games for you now, sorry *ahem*(cough)

1.0 out of 5 stars I think I must be missing something, 29 Jan. 2007
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Well my title says it all. I simply don't "get" this game. I bought it soon after release as so many people seemed to think it was so brilliant. I ended up buying it after reading reviews which compared it favourably to Sims (Urbz/Bustin Out) & Harvest Moon etc. Unfortunately the game quickly got repetitive for me. Beyond making your house a little larger and banal meaningless conversations with other 'creatures', there doesn't seem to be much to do and the game doesn't seem to offer much in the way of progression or objectives. I can fish/dig/redecorate/change clothing at the moment. Perhaps there's more to it, but if there is I've yet to find it. There seems to be hardly anywhere to explore (which I find half the fun in a simulation game) and not much to 'unlock' apart from things you buy from the shop. I can apparently catch butterflies and dig up things too, but that's not enough to keep me interested.

If there is anything more than the claustrophobic area I'm living in with a handful of boring characters, I'd love to hear about it. Sadly, after playing the game on and off for months, I suspect I've seen about as much as I ever will.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bear in mind most of these reviewers are not adults, 4 Mar. 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I read all these reviews on amazon before getting Animal Crossing and thought great! Everybody loves it, it must be fantastic! And I'm not trying to insult any adult who did enjoy this game, but being 22 I thought this was the most boring game I have ever played.

I love things like the Sims and other non-threatening type games... but this game just takes the biscuit! It is truly appauling, all you do is shake a tree to get some apples or move your furniture around or maybe even have a quick chat with a resident about absolutely nothing.

I fail to see what could be enjoyable about this game unless you were a child or a young teenager with other friends with the game you could chat to.

My opinion: DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IF YOU ARE OVER 15.

2.0 out of 5 stars No depth, no story, not much., 22 Sept. 2006
L. Otto (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Unless you happen to have internet connection for your DS, I wouldn't really recommend this game. You're stuck in one tiny little town, with the same old villagers saying the same old things day in day out. One little town that takes under a half a minute to run from one side to the other. Graphically this game is very cute, full 3D, and using both screens all the time. After playing it for a while I got quite bored, maybe I'm not seeing the bigger picture but overall, graphically this game is wonderful. But it's non-linear plotless story makes for quite a boring journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the best, 9 April 2006
This review is from: Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
i have only had this game since tuesday the 4th and i think it is the best i am really glad as there are holiday events and the bugs and fish are seasonel so you will not complete this game easily also if your a person who loves to burn holes in your pockets and spend all your money then this is for you because you can see a special menu showing you how many items you have bought and how many there are left to buy and my final words are buy this now its great

3.0 out of 5 stars Engaginf, but not till death!, 22 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Yes the game was great when I first bought it, but then as the time-frame of the game is synchronized with real life, I found it quite boring, as I had to wait and wait!!! the dialogues are not great, its a nice game for somebody who wants to kill some time and doodle around with the stilus!
Graphics are fine and the settings are really pretty, but you are stuck in the same village and scenery if none of your friends play the game and if you cant connect to the internet pronto!

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a quite good game, 24 Feb. 2008
Paul Mckeown "maeve" (U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Hiya im 12 and this game is quite good but it can get a little boring. I still have my copy but i don't play it much any more. I have three games: animal crossing, mario kart (amazing) and nintendogs. I think probably this game is my least favourite but i have a couple of friends who really like it!

Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS)