5.0 out of 5 stars Bear in the Big Blue House "Party Time" DVD
This great series should really make a return to TV judging by the way my next batch of six year old Grandchildren loved it, still fresh and my older Grandchildren enjoyed to see it again, and still do.
Published 29 days ago by clive sayer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good
My daughter didn't like it but I used to love it and the disc was fine will try again soon
Published 3 months ago by Becky

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear in the Big Blue House "Party Time" DVD, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bear In The Big Blue House: Party Time With Bear [DVD] (DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 24 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 10 Mar 2013
P. H. Barker "Peter Barker" (Co. Durham U.K.) - See all my reviews
Our granddaughter- now 10 years old- loved Bear and friends so we bought it for our grandson and he loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD, 9 Mar 2013
Excellent service and item. I would recommend this site. A lot of happy hours will be spent watching this DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 Jan 2013
my hubby want'd this for our 2 year old because it was a lovly programe to watch when our 10 year old was little,the cheerful jolly songs brought back some fab memories,it has 72 mins running time & wel worth it to see the smile on my kids face

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughters Love Bear, 13 Dec 2012
Although this was a Christmas gift, and as yet is neatly stacked at the North Pole, I can say without a shadow of a doubt it will be played to almost worn out. I am only sorry I cannot get my hands on other Bear products.

5.0 out of 5 stars child loved it, 4 Dec 2012
it was great to be able to buy this product as we couldnt buy it anywhere so child was happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Like New. Excellent Quality, 25 Nov 2012
So glad that I bought this second hand as it is just like new and plays very well. Arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear is adorable, 20 April 2012
mary (avignon, France) - See all my reviews
We can't avoid letting kids watching TV. I personnally have no conscience problem with the "bear in the big blue house" dvd. this series is funny and sweet, for kids from 1 to 10 ! the characters are adorable, the songs are always nice and easy to sing. My kids and me just adore the "what's that smell" moment ! We are collecting all the Bear dvd. I recommend this series to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars son loves it., 21 April 2010
Paul Agnew "suck0sess" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Got these for my son as it was always on
too late for him to catch it,great set of
dvds at a great price!