5.0 out of 5 stars Very very pleased with this Trust 5.1 surround sound card
After reading other reviews I decided to replace the existing creative sound blaster card which would not work very well with my new Logitech X-530 5.1 speaker system with the Trust SC-5100 5.1 surround sound card. I had mixed feelings about as what to expect because of the price.
Published on 28 Aug. 2010 by D. J. Maggs

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for Price - but problems with drivers
Published on 21 May 2010 by M. Boyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very pleased with this Trust 5.1 surround sound card, 28 Aug. 2010
D. J. Maggs (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust SC-5100 5.1 Surround Sound Card (Accessory)
Well I had no need to worry as this card was easy to install and the output from the Logitech speakers is first class . I recommend this card to anyone who like myself enjoys their music as it should sound. Great Buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked a treat, 20 May 2009
This review is from: Trust SC-5100 5.1 Surround Sound Card (Accessory)
for price exellent, and got the sound working again after my built in
sound card went down on the motherboard. cheap and cheerful does the trick. bonus was installed first time automatically

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for Price - but problems with drivers, 21 May 2010
M. Boyes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust SC-5100 5.1 Surround Sound Card (Accessory)
Works fine, nothing gone too wrong so far. I can confirm that it does work for Win7 64bit, however the driver CD didn't have the necessary drivers for this. I needed to go to the website to find up-to-date drivers for Win7. This then didn't work so I had to rely on Win7 to find drivers to get it working. I then had problems getting my microphone to work. It worked for the motherboard sound card but not for this one. I suspect it may be down to driver problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second Sound Card, 19 Feb. 2009
Mr. W. Cole (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust SC-5100 5.1 Surround Sound Card (Accessory)
I needed a second sound card in my PC to handle two programs symultaneously. The TRUST SC-5100 5.1 SURROUND SOUND CARD slotted right in and the CD loaded the driver. Bingo! Two sound cards working perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb for the money, 22 Nov. 2010
Mr. A. M. Herbert (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust SC-5100 5.1 Surround Sound Card (Accessory)
Bought this not quite knowing if i would be able to install it. Had nothing to worry about in the end. Took case off the tower, Pushed sound card into place and slotted in. Loaded disc and loaded sound card. JOB DONE! Superb value for money and so so easy to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 27 Jun. 2010
SuPeRsOnIc - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Trust SC-5100 5.1 Surround Sound Card (Accessory)
I bought this because my built-in sound card broke down. This sound card works great, it is simple and easy to install.

I am using it with Windows 7, and I downloaded the driver from the Trust website. The manufacturer have replied promptly to my support request emails with screenshots as well.

Make sure you have the screws for this as none are provided.

I would definitely not hesitate in recommending this sound card.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for a stand in, 27 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Trust SC-5100 5.1 Surround Sound Card (Accessory)
I usually use gaming headsets but got this card to take a little pressure off the mainboard while listening to music or watching DVDs. It's fine, they really need to sort out their driver issue though, their web support is a disaster zone. It isn't immediately apparent which driver you need and it's possible that with the wrong model number (you won't know this until you get it) - it won't be compatible with Windows 7 at all.

Cheap and cheerful though, and had mine up and running straight away, more by luck than judgement due to the 2 model numbers and awful driver support.

In this case I suppose you really do get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy trust in me!, 11 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Trust SC-5100 5.1 Surround Sound Card (Accessory)
Not being familiar with my pc's internal workings I was expecting this to be a mammoth job fraught with problems the size of a very large problematic thing , but It was so easy to install - back off the pc, plug it, put back on again and bobs your uncle - perfect sound in less than 10 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 11 Sept. 2008
Celticpoet "Dan" (Glenrothes,Fife,Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust SC-5100 5.1 Surround Sound Card (Accessory)
If you are looking for superb surround sound you wont go wrong with this sound card...for the price it has to be among the best out there!...a very impressive product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Check model number before you purchase., 2 Dec. 2009
Mr. A. Bellingham (Wolverhampton, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust SC-5100 5.1 Surround Sound Card (Accessory)
A decent sound card at a decent price. I bought this because Trust's website advertised it as Windows 7 compatable. It does work with Windows 7 and the software that comes with it works too but the Windows 7 drivers on Trust's website didn't because it said the model number of the card wasn't a Windows 7 capable card. I exchanged emails with Trust telling them I felt let down and misinformed and all I got was 'sorry.'
Since my complaint they have changed their websire info stating which models are officially Windows 7 capable. It does work but isn't anything special.

Trust SC-5100 5.1 Surround Sound Card