5.0 out of 5 stars puppy loves it
My puppy is 8weeks old and is going mad with his wee mouth I got this of Amazon and when I give it to my puppy he loved it. The only thing was I ordered it in blue and it came in pink just to make sure you do get the right colour. Hope this helps anyone with a puppy going mad with its mouth.
Published on 1 Jan 2011 by arline

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart
I think this relatively expensive toy is rubbish. My 12 week old cocker had chewed lumps off it within a couple of of days. The idea is good but the material falls apart too easy for puppy use. I definately wouldn't buy another.
Published on 20 July 2012 by Shelbys nan

5.0 out of 5 stars puppy loves it, 1 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars easier than replacing furniture, 27 Mar 2011
This review is from: Kong Puppy Teething Stick, Small (Misc.)
perfect for little teeth, we bought one of these for a puppy 3 years ago and it is still amusing the dog now. just fill the gaps with peanut butter or similar - I think they sell a product for it, but peanut butter works fine - and the pup will chew it for hours.
saving your furniture.

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart, 20 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for soothing the pup, 6 Dec 2011
This product was of great help when my dog was a tiny puppy with teething problems. He was chewing up my shoes and anything he could sink into, but after I got him this teething stick he rapidly switched to it. I also bought some paste from the same manufacturer and if you apply it to the stick, it really keeps him busy for long periods of time.

He's been using it for over a week now and the product hasn't been destroyed as I had imagined it would be, so it is well made. It is however made of soft rubber so it doesn't harm your pup's gums if he uses it a lot and it really seems to make him happy.

Also, my shoes and furniture (and also my hands!) are not being chewed anymore as a result!

The price is another aspect that makes me give this product a five out of five! At just 2.50 pounds it is a bargain and my dog and I both love what it has done!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kongtastic, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kong Puppy Teething Stick, Small (Misc.)
bought this for my yorkie puppy, as she loves to chew, hasnt left it alone since I gave it to her, seems to like it better than any other chew toy she has been given.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 12 Dec 2011
This review is from: Kong Puppy Teething Stick, Small (Misc.)
this product is perfect for my 10 wk old pup to chew on she is so content with it, its really good for her teeth too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: Kong Puppy Teething Stick, Small (Misc.)
This is a great toy to use to keep your puppy entertained for a while especially if it is stuffed well with treats. It's safe to use and easy to clean out any leftover treats that get stuck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kong wins again!, 4 Feb 2013
Having used the original kong before, i thought I'd get this for my sister's pup. She adores it and my sister loves it because it has stopped the dog chewing the rugs! i would recommend this to any one with a dog aged 10weeks and over.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very interested, 26 July 2012
My puppy is not very interested in it yet. I have given it to her a few times and she does bite it off and on, but would rather run around the garden. She may use it more when the weather changes and cant get outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars pupy teething stick, 16 Nov 2011
The Kong stick keeps the puppy busy on car journeys and seems to be very tough and long lasting. I am verying what I fill it with and washing it out at night. Very suscessful.

Kong Puppy Teething Stick, Small