5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by my pup
My pup is now 6 months old and chewing everything in sight. She has had this since she was about 12 weeks old and it still looks as good now as it did when I first purchased it - something that cannot be said for most of her toys!

Published on 23 Aug 2011 by D. Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - not safe for puppies
I gave this to my 3 month old puppy this morning and within 5 minutes she had managed to chew off and swallow three of the nobbly bits on one of the rubber balls. She was right at my feet and I didn't notice what was going on till she spat out the fourth bit she had chewed off. So a bit worrying and I am obviously not going to give it back to her. Beware.
Published on 6 Oct 2011 by miss m

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by my pup, 23 Aug 2011
D. Jones (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Chew Chain (Misc.)

It is a great looking toy, very bright and eye catching, and easy to see on the floor or in the garden - she has a habit of carrying it around with her and dropping it in random places.

The different textures mean that she gets a variety of chew experiences although she does seem to chew far more on the hard rubber parts.

When she was teething I popped it in the freezer for a few hours and it definitely seemed to soothe her gums somewhat.

Overall, a robust toy that should give plenty of hours of chewing and play opportunities. I would certainly buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Toy!, 13 Mar 2011
GT (Hampshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chew Chain (Misc.)
We brought this for a labrador puppy. She absolutely loved it. It was one of the few toys that did not break easily. It lasted a couple of years. A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy loves it, 20 Jan 2011
RosieH (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chew Chain (Misc.)
Arrived today, This was an instant hit with both my 10 week old puppy and me (gives my ankles a break)

He likes it so much, he has fallen asleep with it

Going to buy a second one to leave at my elderly neighbours (who we visit everyday)

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - not safe for puppies, 6 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars petstages dog chew chain 40cm, 23 Jun 2011
This review is from: Chew Chain (Misc.)
My dog Shih Tzu has about 20 toys and it is his most favourite.
I think it is because he likes the colours and textures also it is easy for
him to grasp in his small mouth to carry it everywhere

1.0 out of 5 stars petstages dog toy chew chain 40 cm, 16 April 2012
This review is from: Chew Chain (Misc.)
i bought this item and gave it my 9 month old puppy, within ten minutes of having it has stuffing coming out of it. this making it unsafe to leave with a puppy as advertised, took me longer to order it than it lasted. i'm not happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars puppy toy, 1 May 2011
This review is from: Chew Chain (Misc.)
bought this for puppy which he loved but i also have a adult dog - he loved it too + destroyed it quite quickly !!! OK for small pups but not that robust + fabric chewed through easily by older dogs - pity as they both really liked the different textures + fact they both could play with it

5.0 out of 5 stars eluned, 23 April 2011
This review is from: Chew Chain (Misc.)
I bought this with another petstage toy, both are still intact and our labradour puppy loves it we have had our puppy for 8 weeks and this has had some rough play times, as anyone who has a labradour puppy will know, it remains intact , very pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mouth full of kapok, 29 Mar 2012
This review is from: Chew Chain (Misc.)
This toy lasted less than 20 mins with our 6 month old puppy. I looked down at him to see him with a nice mouth full of white kapok. Really disappointed. Roly is declining to comment! Btw if I could of given it no stars I would of done.

5.0 out of 5 stars very colourful, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Chew Chain (Misc.)
This is a great toy. It is long so good for games and I am less likely to get my hands pounced on! Very interesting and colourful.

Chew Chain