5.0 out of 5 stars Gold
This is one of the most prized CD's in my collection. Llewellyn's beautiful, gentle music is relaxing, uplifting, and perfectly timed for Reiki. As a Reiki Master I find it very useful for recommending to beginners who don't want to have to worry when to change hand positions.

Published on 24 Oct 2008 by Yvonne Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe not gold.
I bought this on the strength of other folk's reviews but was a bit disappointed. Not as good as I had hoped it would be.
Published 2 months ago by Rosie Crighton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold, 24 Oct 2008
Yvonne Green "Rainbows In Beverley" (Beverley, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reiki Gold (Audio CD)

But this is more than just Reiki music. It's great to listen to at any time of the day, for any therapy or relaxation session. And if you want to do a short meditation and only have five minutes, you can choose one of the tracks on this CD to use. This will keep the time for you so you know when to finish and don't 'wander off'.

Great for everybody!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Reiki album in the world - Gold!, 13 July 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Reiki Gold (Audio CD)
This album was playing in a shop in Chester - it just made me stop and listen to the music. It is quite amaxing - it just relaxed every part of me. I bought it there and then and now listen to it every evening after work.
The sound is just incredible. It is a MUST have album

4.0 out of 5 stars Reiki Gold, 8 July 2009
This review is from: Reiki Gold (Audio CD)
Reiki Gold was one of several relaxation CD's I purchased and I chose this because it was specifically geared to Reiki. I loved this CD, perfect for Reiki and Healing Sessions. Good for chanelling also as there is a resonance about the music. It is well timed which helps with Reiki work and therefore it is aptly named. Reiki Gold makes a perfect addition to any collection of relaxation music. The arrangements are gentle and non intrusive allowing for total relaxation and concentration without the sometimes extrememly 'tinkly' music in the background of other compositions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Jubbly, 17 Dec 2005
S. H. Trusler "sufisoul" (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reiki Gold (Audio CD)
This one has been long awaited since the last reiki album by Llewelwyn. Definately has not dissapointed, love and sensitivety has gone into this to create a beautiful soundscape ideal for healing and relaxing to.

5.0 out of 5 stars really relaxing authour of the calling of your true self, 15 May 2008
This review is from: Reiki Gold (Audio CD)
love this music i am a reiki master and use this in my work room,i use it myself also for my coaching
WELL DONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Reiki Gold, 15 May 2008
Mrs. C. A. Rice "Carol" (Croydon Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reiki Gold (Audio CD)
This is the best relaxation CD I have ever bought. I use this one constantly when treating clients. Fanatastic!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cd, 17 Feb 2008
This review is from: Reiki Gold (Audio CD)
This CD is lovely. I don't think there is anyone who wouldn't like it. Its by far my favourite now. Lovely relaxing tranquil music for doing reiki or various other treatments to

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Jan 2009
Louise (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reiki Gold (Audio CD)
What a beautiful soundtrack! I put this on & found myself just merging with the music. It is so easy going. Would recommend to anyone who finds it hard to unwind.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reiki Gold, 27 Nov 2010
This review is from: Reiki Gold (Audio CD)
This is an excellent CD and is the only one that we found that ran for the whole hour allowing a complete treatment before needing to change the background music.
It really enhanced the treatment experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just simply the best, 24 April 2010
This review is from: Reiki Gold (Audio CD)
This album is the first for many years that I just can not get bored of listening to. I play it all day in my treatment room and both clients and myself just love it. A true work of art.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Reiki Gold
Reiki Gold by Llewellyn (Audio CD - 2005)