Format: DVDChange

on 5 August 2008
I can honestly say that this, together with Bambi II, are the best animated sequels by Disney. Why you ask?

Well first things first, the animation is really impressive for a sequel and matches up quite well with the original film. The story is also good and I'm super happy they included some Elvis songs. Oh, and this film also made me cry at the end. Yep, and no Disney sequel ever makes me cry! =P

The only downside to this sequel is Dakota Fanning voicing Lilo instead of Daveigh Chase the original actress. She was ok though, I guess. But yeah, this sequel isn't half bad. You should definitely give it a chance!
on 11 October 2005
I know most people see that lilo and stich two is a sequal and pass it over.. Don't do it with this one, it had me in tears it was such a good movie - not as good as the first - but its still a great film!
on 17 November 2012
Like most of the previous reviews, I view 'Stitch Has A Glitch' as of the very best Disney sequels out there. It is charming, funny and sweet. One thing I'd like to say is don't be put off, as I almost was, by the cover art which appears very cheap and more of the 'Leory and Stitch' style. This film is wonderfully animated, in the same watercolour style as the first film, and bears no resemblance to the slightly garish case.
on 28 August 2013
i loved the first lilo and stitch, as did my grandaugher, i thought it a very unusual and original story, well drawn and well plotted with an interesting point. this one is not as good plot wise, feels a bit thrown together, but still went down well with grandaugher and she liked the extra songs and graphics, so worth the money for her.
on 26 September 2005
This is the second sequel, with another in the pipeline. I adored the original, but lilo and stitch two left me a little disappointed, though it had its moments. This film is similar.
The animation is good, and the plot not as forced as some sequels. The characters stay true to themselves, and I think the humans are generally presented as more realistic and alive.
There is a lot of humour an adult can appreciate, as well as nicely paced action. The film however is short. It feels like a feature-length cartoon rather than a movie. It lacks the same sparkle of Lilo and Stitch however, but you can exspect that of a straight-to-video disney.
The ending was also satisfying, more so than a lot of cinema Disney films.
the DVD extras are dissapointing, the Stitch short poorly animated and obviously thrown together for the sake of having a dvd extra.... but then again, i don't think i have yet seen a DVD extra which i found worthwhile....
Worth watching if you are a fan of the little blue abomination.
on 5 November 2012
Who can resist the temptation to watch these two dvd's? Not I! I think that Disneys biggest mistake....ever....was opting out of the Lilo & Stitch productions and handing the reins over to Japan. It is just not the same feelings as you watch the Japanese made versions and compare them to the Hawaiian versions.If you watch the Japanese versions closel, you will detect the slightly out of synch situation with their voices and mouth movements....something I have never detected in the Hawaiian movies.
But, Stitch is Stitch, you either love him or you don't. I don't believe there could be anyone on this planet who can honestly say that they don't. But, there are losers out there among us who would say they don't.
Be that as it may, I have never had a bad word to say about Stitch and his family.....only about Disney.
on 27 January 2014
I often find that sequels are often not as good quality as the first. I felt this was the case, being rather prejudiced, when the film first started but it turned out to be very good.
on 27 February 2014
Very good quality, excellent would recommend it to friends and family. We really enjoyed it was wonderful. Just what we needed.
on 12 June 2012
Haven't yet watched it! waiting for the whole collection to arrive! But I could have been fooled and been told it was new by the way it had been sent! Brilliant care with using it. Case had no marks etc aswell as the disc. Overall, great presentation! and i'm sure the film will be just as brill!
on 2 February 2010
i really loved the first lilo and stitch and this second one didn't disappoint i loved it just as much as the first so if you have seen the first and enjoyed it this is a must buy! It follows on with the story really well and is a great family film.