5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Fireman Sam Fan!
Published on 14 Feb 2006

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big!
Bought this for my little boy but was disappointed when it arrived as both the helicopter and Tom the pilot were larger than I expected and not to the same scale as his other fireman Sam vehicles and playsets.
Published 8 months ago by Susan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Fireman Sam Fan!, 14 Feb 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Fireman Sam - Mountain Rescue Helicopter with Tom (Toy)
I got this for my little boy's second birthday. He and his three year old brother are both big fans of Fireman Sam and the elder brother had got the Fireman Sam figure with the truck for his third birthday. My two year old has hardly parted with this toy since he first opened it! He even took a nap with it that day! They love to play rescue with these toys. I highly recommend this toy to anyone whose child is into Fireman Sam or vehicles of any kind.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent toy, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Fireman Sam - Mountain Rescue Helicopter with Tom (Toy)
my son loves this product. The delivery was fast and packaging brilliant! the thing i love about this toy is that it is very durable, my son has basically dismantled it and put it back together and it still works!

4.0 out of 5 stars OK but there is better quality out there., 2 Jan 2007
Scully Bloke (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Fireman Sam - Mountain Rescue Helicopter with Tom (Toy)
I bought this toy this christmas for my nearly 3 year old son. Its a decent quality toy. I say decenet and not great because there is a button on the side of the helicopter that when you push, the blades go round on the top, and the reality is that they sometimes go round and sometimes dont.

My son also received a playmobil helicopter, which I believe to be the same price, and I would have to say that is much better quality.

In future I have decided to buy the better quality Toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ama'Sam to the rescue., 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fireman Sam - Mountain Rescue Helicopter with Tom (Toy)
Bought to replace the same product so already knew about the toy. The construction and quality of the toy is excellent. The rotor rotates using a mechanical push button so NO batteries are required.This is not a flimsy product and is robust enough to withstand the play of a 3/4 year old boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Fireman Sam - Mountain Rescue Helicopter with Tom (Toy)
I had trouble finding this in stock any where. So when I found this it was perfect. My grandson loves it

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big!, 14 Oct 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Tom & Helicopter from Fireman Sam, 19 July 2009
Mrs. J. Page (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireman Sam - Mountain Rescue Helicopter with Tom (Toy)
In comparison to the Postman Pat figures and vehicles this toy is inferior. The rotar blades only work intermittently and even then aren't briliant. There is little detail on the helicopter and the plastic feels very flimsy- not sure how long this will last. My son loves it as he is a fan of Fireman Sam but I think the manufacturers could have done much better. The postman pat toy range are made very well and much thought has been put into how children play with things and they have ensured that parts to vehicles are robust and flexible when they need to be (for example wing mirrors etc). All of the toys have much more detail too. If your child is a fan of both Pat and Sam - I would go with a Pat toy everytime!

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday present, 14 Jun 2014
H. M. Metcalfe "Beader" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireman Sam - Mountain Rescue Helicopter with Tom (Toy)
I posted it direct to my grandson he was 3years old and he was so thrilled to get it, he loves fireman Sam. he was a very happy boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nick is happy, 7 Jun 2014
Kai-Björn Wiesenhofer (Schwäbisch Hall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireman Sam - Mountain Rescue Helicopter with Tom (Toy)
I choose this Heli for my 18month old son is a total fireman sam fan and he always gets mad when Tom Thomas is comming in his rescue Helicopter. Now this is now his absolute faforite. It has to be on his bedroomshelf when he goes to sleep ... just in case of an emergency i guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Fireman Sam - Mountain Rescue Helicopter with Tom (Toy)
Fireman is a must for my 4year old Grandson! He just loves this helicopter, very strong and the easy button push makes it even more enjoyable.

Fireman Sam - Mountain Rescue Helicopter with Tom